Reviews for Both Fang and Fire
did anybody else notice glorfindel translates loosely as goldilocks?
little tip... dogs and wolves don't use their claws. dogs fight only with their teeth. cats use their claws, and elves would if they had claws
wait, how did mary lou know there was a portal in the manhole?
okay. about the glowing. this confused me as well- elves' SPIRITS glow, not the elves themselves. you can only see an elf glow if you're beginning to die, which is why Frodo saw glorfindel as glowing when the rest of the world faded away. Frodo is the only one who saw this, because at the moment he is dying.
Amarie Vanyarin chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I read this some time back and I think this is my all-time favorite of all your works. Not as hilarious as some of the others, but it had everything - a cohesive plot, great characterization, funny bits, poignant bits, and a fantastic portrayal of my all-time favorite balrog slayer. Could not ask for more.
Salome Maranya chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Aw, I just finished reading a fanfic about a dog (a dog!) in Middle Earth! :))
And how I liked it. Cute story.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Why couldn't Elrond cure Gath?
Pergjithshme chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Awwww! Good story! I liked it! :)
Pergjithshme chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I love the twist!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
Part one? Are you ever going to write more? Or is this another of those has-plans-but-the0idea-is-long-abandoned stories?

SE
ForeverisGone13 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
oh i hope this isn't the end ( i loved reading this story, and it would be great if there was more what if mary-lou really did come and wreak havoc on middle earth O_o now that would be interesting...anyway yeah, great story,hope to see more ;)
MoonRose91 chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
I enjoyed reading this. Is there more? Where can I read it?
Eiladwyn chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
Sweet and simple. The way you wrote it seemed a little bit less...adult? and more...doggyish (can't think of a better word) which really fitted your character of Carca )
Emily chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
Carca's name for Sam was funny, and I think it's appropriate that Bill thinks the same way Sam talks. : )

The whole thing was very nice. Except for Gath's death. That was sad. : (

And I felt so sorry for Erestor!
jamester56 chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
I love your stories. Make part 2 soon.