Reviews for Both Fang and Fire
Calenataure chapter 10 . 8/2
This was great! I love how Carca is this intelligent, honorable dog while her owner is a brainless Mary Sue. Keep writing! :P
RandomGuest chapter 10 . 3/9
A few of your name translations are off- Aragorn means kingly valour, and Elrond is Elf of the Cave. But the story was SUPERB! You can write serious stuff like this and hilarious humor stories and all of them turn out awesome! How do you do it?
TMI Fairy chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
Thank you for this amusing tale.
TMI Fairy chapter 9 . 11/18/2015
What angst!
Poor Gath!
Poor Carca!
But she will have puppies by him to remember him ... sniff ... how romantic ...
TMI Fairy chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
I almost peed myself at the classical "does he love me" angst!
Does he like puppies was simply gravy!
:D
Surprisingly clean Aragorn!
WOOT!
I use this cliche myself :)
Arwen not appreocating being thrown sticks ... I can't type trough the tears ...
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Wonderful!
Toria-of-fiction chapter 10 . 8/2/2015
This was a pretty good read and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The only thing I would have liked to have known before the end is what happened to her puppies!
Fictional-Nympho chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
Aww this fic is just an absolute breath of fresh air :') very original and sweet x
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
did anybody else notice glorfindel translates loosely as goldilocks?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
little tip... dogs and wolves don't use their claws. dogs fight only with their teeth. cats use their claws, and elves would if they had claws
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
wait, how did mary lou know there was a portal in the manhole?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
okay. about the glowing. this confused me as well- elves' SPIRITS glow, not the elves themselves. you can only see an elf glow if you're beginning to die, which is why Frodo saw glorfindel as glowing when the rest of the world faded away. Frodo is the only one who saw this, because at the moment he is dying.
Masame chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I read this some time back and I think this is my all-time favorite of all your works. Not as hilarious as some of the others, but it had everything - a cohesive plot, great characterization, funny bits, poignant bits, and a fantastic portrayal of my all-time favorite balrog slayer. Could not ask for more.
Salome Maranya chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Aw, I just finished reading a fanfic about a dog (a dog!) in Middle Earth! :))
And how I liked it. Cute story.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Why couldn't Elrond cure Gath?