Reviews for Pokemon/Sailor Moon: Moon Over Meowth
HorseMagic17 chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
cool story
firehair-222 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I like it. this is the first crossover or whatever u call it ive read. im not going to review untill the end because there are so many chapters.

-firehair
T.W3 chapter 13 . 11/22/2003
Finally Team Rocket gets a break, I can't wait for the next installment and please let the Digimon part be Takato and Jeri!
T.W3 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Great wonderful story keep it up and please review my pokemon story Pokemon Adventure please!
SunSet-Youko chapter 5 . 4/28/2003
um i hate to have to be the one to tell you but its sarina not sabrina, oh and i love the thing going on with luna and meowth:)
mystlady chapter 13 . 11/29/2001
I demand a sequel to this story! Please, please do not make Brock fall for Raye! They don't make a good couple. (well in my opinion) Someone sweet and caring, (even boy-crazy) like Mina!
mystlady chapter 12 . 9/17/2001
You are definetly an asipiring fanfic writer. You've got me hooked to this story. You just inspired me to continue my long dead crossover fic...
Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS chapter 2 . 4/5/2001
AUGHHH how could I be so idiotic? I forgot to put this on my fav. list! I'll have to tell U-chan about it...
Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS chapter 13 . 4/5/2001
SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM? *sniff* J/K it's probably just about as effective this way, puts in an element of mystery, suspense, AND it's always nice to stretch your imagination... sometimes that makes the best ending. You really added some "dimensions" to some (on TV at least) pretty one- sided characters (let's face it, they ARE pretty euhhhh- predictable). I'm speechless... that was just excellent! You have single-handedly restored my faith in this site... thank you, I was seriously considering resigning from being an author here. My fics aren't much, and they certainly pale in comparison to yours but- I work pretty hard on the plots, even if I "rush" chapters sometimes. Anyhoo, thank you again, and keep up the good work!
Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS chapter 4 . 4/5/2001
heheh copy-right infringement *smirks* This is just getting better!
Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
This is terrific so far! Star Mystic suggested it to me and it is just- WOW. I think I can answer one question at the end... nope, Serrena will never grow up. :) teehee. Kepp on going! *races back to the second chapter of the story* Venus Goddess of Venus Godess and sailor Magna U A.K.A
Emmy-chan chapter 13 . 2/28/2001
Great story! Especially Meowth falling for Luna! Hilarious :o]
Richard Haas chapter 13 . 2/8/2001
Well, what are you waiting for, make the sequel to this fic.
Matt Amott chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
A very good fanfic. I enjoyed it.
Vanpiru chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
oooo sugoi! evil english names but its still good! keep it up!