Reviews for Whenever, Wherever
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
It's good so far!

You're very good at describing details but you could drag what happens a bit more so that the chapters are longer and flows easier.
you should slow down a bit, it feels like you're rushing too much.

Also when people are speaking it tends to get confusing on whos talking. Whenever someone speaks make a different paragraph for it. I was asked to do that too and everyone says it's easier to read when people do that! :3

Other than that it's very good.
greenluvr14 chapter 37 . 7/13/2010
please finish it! the suspense is killing me
Akatsuki's Bitch chapter 37 . 1/14/2010
I love your story its amazing ..

Update soon please
Mahaad chapter 37 . 1/23/2009
Alright, I just finished rereading it, and I must say, even after three years, I STILL love this story. I don't particularly mind people using OC characters, so I haven't a problem with the pairing. PLEASE put up the last chapter(s)!

Ja ne!
Songorita chapter 37 . 8/6/2007
Great story. Update soon.
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 37 . 1/9/2007
OMG this story is really good! But you need to hurry up and finish it already, I really wanna know what happens next. C'mon now it's been over 4yrs, just finish it.
EvilBoyzR2Cute chapter 20 . 11/28/2006
Haha, this is amuzing continue on please
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 37 . 11/3/2006
this is such a great story, can you please update it. You got only one chapter left so can you please finish it
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 37 . 3/17/2006
This sounds like a good story and I started reading it in 2004 and I didn't finish since it wasn't done yet. So please can you write the last chapter and end it.
AngelaMort chapter 37 . 1/24/2006
Hey! I love your story! Congratulations! Please continue the story!

Au Revoir!
Innocence Within chapter 37 . 8/26/2005
Since I can't write another review signed in, this will have to do. It's been a while since I heard anything from you.

I really do like this story, and trust me, that's something not everyone can do. I wish you would finish this story, since this is not the ending. I know that you have other works, but it's only one more chapter!

I wish you the best of luck! *hugs* Please write more.
jadedxvalentine chapter 37 . 8/21/2005
Ugh, I just realized the review I sent in for chappie 36 ended up as one for chappie 1... sorry!

Aw, that was so cute! i SO hate Yami, he's such a jerk! But ur such an awesome writer,I'm really sad the fic's ending *sigh*

AND HURRY UP AND UPDATE, I CAN'T TAKE THE WAIT ANY LONGER!
ShadowedWolf13 chapter 37 . 5/18/2005
Kewlness! Wait a minute! Is this the end of the story? NO! I can't be the end of this story! You have to update i will go mad!Update NOw!
apostrophus chapter 32 . 4/24/2005
Please continue. This is my message. And again, all of your characters rock. Well, all of the characters. Especially the old lady/priestess. And everything is clear, well kinda. I mean clear as in I'm not all confused. I especially like the dream sequences. Anyway continue!
apostrophus chapter 31 . 4/24/2005
Please continue! This is a wonderful fic! Poor Yami, I think he needs a Band-Aid. Anyway, I love all of your characters. Even if they aren't owned by you. So please continue. Oh and I like all of the dreams.