Reviews for Surprises
jda chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
SEQUEL! That's all I can say... Well, that, and another great story. I knew there was a reason I was a W/S shipper!
jda chapter 4 . 12/6/2003
Go Sara! You are a smart woman after all! (And now this should be my cue to open mouth, insert foot, but I'm on a roll, and you're just going to have to put up with me. Only one last chapter, YAY!)
jda chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
That was SO sweet! Love this chapter too (hope you're not ready to chuck me out the window for reviewing every chapter)
jda chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
I don't know, I'm laughing my head off at this scenario, and I don't know why... must be my weird reaction to things... Great characterization by the way!
jda chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
YAY!
(I'm going to be very annoying, and review all the chapters because I believe that a great writer, namely you, should get as many reviews as possible. It's also my theory that more reviews make other people interested in the story!)
e-dog chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
Very good! Is there going to be more?
e-dog
parokya chapter 5 . 12/5/2003
my favorite W/S story so far! yey!
Grav chapter 5 . 12/5/2003
Well I had every intention of reviewing this chapter by chapter, like I do most of your stories, but then you updated chapter 2 and 3 while I was reviewing chapter 1, so I figured I'd save them for the end.
I love your Warrick! Of course, I love Warrick anyway, but yours in particular. I also love your Warrick/Sara from the bottom of my devoted G/S heart. Your story rocks as per usual. I had fun.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2