Reviews for Tavington's Christmas Revels
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 17 . 12/23/2010
Happy holidays to you and to all Tavington's Partisans!
80sarcades chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Very funny! Loved the 'coming to town' carol. Good work! Always fun to see mangled carols...so much better than the originals!
Loves History chapter 16 . 5/25/2010
That was absolute genius! I loved every single song!

"I wouldn't fight you, with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole" - this was classic.

I'll not be able to listen to christmas songs in quite the same way again...

I really hope you post up more sometime.
Loves History chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was great, I loved it!

You have the lines matched perfectly with the songs, and I sang it out rather than just reading, made it all the more enjoyable.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 16 . 12/9/2009
You bloodthirty creature, you! Really funny! Another great filk.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
Another winner! Really clever and well done. I don't know how you do it, but you really have the gift.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
Yes, a little mayhem of the Tavington variety is always exciting. Another fun filk!
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 13 . 12/17/2008
What demonic glee. I love these. "Kill him once for me." Snort
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
Thanks for another fun filk! I'm not running, or if I do, I'll run verry sllowly.
LadyMoriannaMalfoy chapter 9 . 8/28/2008
Loved these songs!

Great to see there are more Jason Fans publishing stuff as I can't get enough stories and other things like this about him.
AdiosAhora chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
These are hilarious!
EternalOctoberNight chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Love your Christmas songs their funny
TheBlackestOfRoses chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
that was so funny! i almost fell out my my computer chair laughing. you really have a gift with this. i hope you continue this next year!
pigeonsfromhell chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
You're really good at this. It's fun to imagine Tavington and his men in front of a fire singing all these songs. Hm-what kind of fire?
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 11 . 12/4/2007
Yay! You updated, and it's a good one. "Houses for sacking and rebels for hacking-" Now I know it's really the Holiday season!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »