Reviews for Imhotep's Key
Mike3207 chapter 23 . 8/29/2014
Both these stories were really tremendous. I look forward to seeing if Anya and Xander ever patch things up in the third story. Ever think of putting up a bio?
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
G-D DAMMIT! The University of North Carolina is in Chapel Hill, while Raleigh, NC, is home of North Carolina State University. [sarcasm] as a UNC fan, I have never been so insulted in my life[/sarcasm]

If you need an editor, I volunteer my services (I'll do past chapters too)
Peaslums chapter 23 . 10/12/2009
Love the story. Bit too many crossovers for my taste, but its pretty believable. I would love to see a sequal or a wrap-up of the story lines, but I'm going to guess that it's not going to happen. Thanks for finally giving me a Rainbow 6 crossover that i wasn't expecting that i could read and enjoy.
B Oots chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I just started the second of the series and look forward to reading the rest of it ASAP.
Lady Lark chapter 23 . 3/4/2008
This was a fun crossover. I really enjoyed it. I look forward to the next sequel.
Union-Jack2.0 chapter 23 . 9/23/2007
WA-HO! You're back! :) Top stuff, here, Joe - nice going! Jeepers, you definitely know how to write a good epic fight - just what I needed. I'll have an email ready for you just as soon as I stop shaking loose sand and adjust my body clock to GMT again, probably sometime tomorrow.
sirc chapter 23 . 9/23/2007
Hey, there! :D Glad to see that you're okay :D

Great chapter, as always! :) Since you added an epilogue, I'm guessing this story is done, but the ending feels more loose than a typical "happy ending"-type (not to mention that there is no happy nor neutral ending :P) so, maybe there's a third part in the works?

Well done, once more. On all two parts :D
Jedi-Princess chapter 23 . 7/22/2007
Welcome back. Just when my life goes to hell in handbasket, you appear, and cheer me up. with a new update and new story! Missed you friend. Glad you are back. Good chappie, altho, as usual your ending confused me. Where the frak is Faith? Glad to see they got Willow back in one piece. Gotta go . Take care. Jedi
Duchess67 chapter 23 . 7/12/2007
Well crap! I liked Ginger and kinda hate it that she and her handler/partner are both dead now and the others are fooled by the First in their presence.

That last part has me totally confused! *shaking my head, trying to make sense of it and failing miserably*
Paladin Steelbreaker chapter 23 . 7/12/2007
Hi there! Good to have you back!

Another fine chapter, indeed. But what the heck was it that killed that guy? Anyway. It is good for the suspense, that something goes a little wrong.

But that bit with Faith? Why did you call it an epilogue? I hope you aren't going to stop there. And if so. Please continue it in another story.

Best of wishes from Norway

Paladin Steelbreaker.
Joe chapter 23 . 7/10/2007
First off utterly delighted that you are writing again. I had though that you had stopped. Couple of things, use of briar when ithing you mean bier, and I felt the demise of Bob Crugen, felt a little off, has Ginger died at some point?

Faith's dream is a little freaky, is it original or is this another crossover?

I would be really funny if the Whitehouse is already warded as a ersult of some arrangement of Ben Franklin.
peterv chapter 23 . 7/10/2007
It is *good* to read more of this. I hope that whatever stopped your writing was not unfortunate, and I hope that your muse stays with you.

StorytellerSJK chapter 23 . 7/9/2007
That was creepy and evil. In other words damn near perfect. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Harry2 chapter 23 . 7/9/2007
First off, its good to have you back in action! You have been missed and BIG TIME! *Some of us were wondering if you had dropped off the face of the earth!* While Ank-Su-Namen has been dealt with, there is still the problem of the time ripped Faith, and Willow, who needs to decipher the message that Tara gave her. Something tells me, that there is still a LOT left to read on this tale!
Dorothy4 chapter 23 . 7/9/2007
I'm going to have to go with Xander here, "know what you know" could you vague that up for me. Obviously it will all become clear in the end. Also, Mr. Clark, you aren't the one letting Spike run around, Buffy is. He needs to be careful he doesn't overstep himself.

Nice to see the Scoobies and SPD working so well together and getting that guns are not the only way to fight evil. Finally, thanks for keeping Ginger safe and sound.

Send more soon.