Reviews for Imhotep's Key
war90 chapter 13 . 12/31/2004
Poor Riley he keeps getting hit with new and unpleasant well at least Dawn didn't pull a stun gun on Riley. I'm looking forward to the conversation Riley has with Spike the frist chance their is Ginger a tracking dog or a attack dog?great story looking forward to your next chapter.
JA Baker chapter 13 . 12/31/2004
Hello, me again!

Well, things seem to be slowing down slightly, but I’m taking this as just you’re positioning of the key pieces for the next round of fireworks.

Getting a bad vibe that the Cheyenne Mountain comment could lead to you adding SG-1 to the mix, and I’d advise against that: you really are reaching saturation point for the crossovers, and you don’t want to push it too far.

Too many cooks spoil the broth!

Anyway, hope to read more soon,

Jeff
Duchess67 chapter 13 . 12/31/2004
LOL Here's your sign indeed! *still snickering* I just wish Xander had delivered the line instead. ;)

Hooboy, Riley is in for a mindboggling explanation, isn't he? *vbg* Hope he takes it well.
jjm6383 chapter 12 . 12/8/2004
I'm enjoying this. Are you going to continue?

I hope so.

I think you're doing very well with Clancy's characters. I find them in character.
Antonio chapter 12 . 10/18/2004
Good chapter.

I like the AFW and the mages but I hope this isnt becoming a Harry Potter crossover :)

We see General Billingsly for the first time, Good.

The Sunnydales police is better that we thought, a dragon¡ Wow.

And we learn how much OConnell know or doesnt know: I like when he said that the Key is IN a 16 years old teenager and no the Key is A 16 years old teenager.

By the way: it will be interesting how much know Eddingtons niece about the Scoobies. We learnt in the series how much Buffy is known in the Demon world, we learnt in this chapter( thanks to De Vries) how much Buffy is known by powerfull people in the magic world, but we still dont know if the Scoobies are known by the normal people in the magic world.
JA Baker chapter 12 . 10/12/2004
Ok, I’m willing to trust you and go with this: it may be a wild ride, but I’ll stick with it.

Hope to see this De Vries guy get his head handed to him, Slayer style, and I’m glad to see the Medji have (apparently) dropped any immediate plans to try and kill Dawn, and may even help Buffy deal with the ever increasing array of bad-guys she’s up against.

As ever, hope to read more soon,

Jeff
Jade eye's chapter 12 . 10/12/2004
If the mummy-gal goes after Dawn she will have to worry about more people then just Buffy. Willow the witch, Xander the super-lucky SOB, Anya the vengence demon (fun stuff there _), and a not so small divesion of soilders that Buffy can 'talk' into helping.
Dorothy4 chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
Gotta go with Mendi here, Buffy should take out De Vries. If for nothing else he sounds so slimy. No one will mind. And would that dragon head be from when Glory got the portal partly open at the end of Season 5? I guess O'Connell just doesn't bring anyone to that room who doesn't "know" about these things.

Send more soon.

Dorothy
Joe chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
Well interesting, the Medji got off light but I suppose since they knew O'Connell was in town it was bound to happen.

A maw to hunt dragons, I suppose it would work, I would want nore than one though just in case the first shot only winged it. So what is this ring De Vries lost, 'a ring the least of rings, just a trifle that Mr De Vries desires' no!
John chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
Good to see an update after the long break.

I liked the chapter. It was inttersting and informative.

I wondered what happened to Billingsly, etal. They had sort of fallen off the radar.

I find it hard to square all the unknown magicians, AFW, etc. with the show, but I can live with it.

Maybe the SPD Lt. isn't evil, but I still don't trust him.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to more.
Allen Pitt chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
Poor Hank...that won't be a pleasant meeting, let alone what happens if he notices all the strange people wandering about in the house...

And come to think of it, based on "Normal Again" he thinks Buffy had a 'crazy episode' years ago, thinking there were vampires about and such... (that's when she was put in a clinic for a while ) ...

The gov. needs to move faster with Faith -get her a pardon or conditional pardon - and if they had any brains, contact Angel Investigations (before the whole Jasmine thing gets out of control )...
Paladin Steelbreaker chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
Hi there!

Another splendid chapter. What the heck are that De Vries guy up to? I am itching to she Buffy thrash him around abit.

Uhu, I sincerelly hope those Medji warriors have the sens that God gave them, and ally with Buffy, instead of trying to kill Dawn. Or else it would become a very painful experience. Pissed off Buffy, is alot more scary than Imhotep and the scorpion king together. LOL.

I agree with what has been said. There should be a Giles/Hank moment. Preferably Giles beating the stuffing out of Hank, and then sitting him down, for a serious Helmouth 101.

Ehm.. Sorry. I went over the older chapters, and I came to notice something. Some places you give an explaination for these abbreviations right after the first time you use it. That works fine for me. The reason I complained in my last review, was that you stopped doing that a while ago. Thanks for the explainations to this chapter though. That was just what the doctor orderedlol. No more confusion.

Thanks again for a good read. I hope the next chapter comes soon, cause now things is starting to happen here.

Keep up the good work!

Best of wishes

Paladin Steelbreaker.
nascar girl chapter 12 . 10/10/2004
wow, great chapter. and thanks, now I can picture Pres. Ryans face now. helps to picture who is talking. and ew she wants to raise and another mummy guy! Bleh. Sounds like kthe Summers house is getting a little crowded. lol. Can't wait to see what Angel makes of the goings on! Lots to kekep track of, great bits with the Aisian warrior & Buffy. Am curoius about Faith's slayer dreams. ah and Wes is still in duck soup in this huh? Naughty boy. Anyhow keep up the good work, and yeah, I know work can be a drag. t/c
Duchess67 chapter 12 . 10/10/2004
Hey fella, this story is moving along quite well isn't it? I'm really enjoying it! Love the newest additions you've brought in. *vbg*
war90 chapter 12 . 10/10/2004
glad to see the medji won't be going after nothing like a dragons head for a conversation the information on the ammo and the shotguns is story looking forward to the next chapter.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »