Reviews for Imhotep's Key
warren chapter 8 . 4/18/2004
good to see another chapter of this story.I was wondering if you were going to bring a O'Connell owen figured out what was going on and deceided to become a cop good slayer bail fund was a good jesture.I could understand why xander was so upset with them though a police sniper would have been helpful with the battle against glory's what Holtzman is gonna do now with is story as always.
Krismarief chapter 8 . 4/18/2004
Wow, what a great chapter. I like how you're weaving the threads together...I hope Buffy cuts the cops some slack. (huh, we are talking about Buffy here)
Keep it up..
trinfaneb chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
One of the best fanfics I've ever read. Its uncanny how well you do the Clancyverse. Keep up the good work.
JA Baker chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
oh that Holtzman: he's just asking for trouble...
Harry2 chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
So, the goverment is starting to think that Buffy and the group may need some extra help. And that help has one name: And that name is. . . . FAITH! The Boston Bad Girl is coming and soon! *Jumps up and down in glee!* I will be patient in waiting for her to come, but PLEASE, don't drag it out too long! And thank you VERY much for posting this in the Wandererverse misc section as well. You have made this Wandererverse fan very happy. Now, lets see what the reporter finds out when he talks to Mexican Intelligence!
Dorothy4 chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
Poor O'Connell, but I'd have to agree with Xander. Bring the popcorn and prepare for a show. On the up side, he won't have to worry about his Federal funding anymore. I actually think O'Connell and the Scoobies will work together pretty well. The distrust of the military should be a bonding point once Buffy gets over being ticked.
Send more soon.
Dorothy
ash chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
Great work.
Only a question about the Sunnydale Police:
did they knew about Buffys dead? And if so what did they think when they saw alive and well?
Joe chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Great work, love the slow build up but I just wish one of us had a time machine so I could read all the chapters together.
Feel sorry for Rachel, don't know i Faith has 3 or 4 weeks, that slayer dream sounds urgent. I would really love to know O'Connells story, is he some kind of creature of the night?
John chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
A good chapter, a little short with a few clifhangers, but good.
I don't suppose that Golden is Clarice's married name? Maiden name Starling?
Paladin Steelbreaker chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
Hi there!
Okay, now you are messing with me. You said buffy's talk with the police would come in this chapter! Well I hope it will come in the next, since Buffy allready have appeared.
Now I'll quit complaining. I guess your muse didnt agree with your plans. But yet again, you have written a good chapter. Things are looking good indeed. The plot thickens and the story is starting to become impressingly complexed.
I have said it before, and I say it again.
I LOVE THIS STORY ! ! ! ! ! !
Kepp up the good work!
Best of Wishes
Paladin Steelbreaker
Majin Gojira chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
More fun stuff. RE: the initiative, I did not mean that they were in sunnydale for 40 years, just that American "Alternative Weapons Devisions" have been looking into the supernatural for quite a bit-hence the control chips and cyber demonoids (Hey, as much as many are loathed to admit it...Military Inteligence is still considered to be an Oxy Moron). Besides, they still really have a hard time with "Magic" as a real concept. Psychics they can handle, but not Magic (pondering connection to MKULTRA, and other such programs)...
There is a missing/incomplete quotation in the dinner scene, but that's the only problem I spotted ('I have a good memory of this meal and I don’t want to spoil it.' is the sentance the quotation needs to be placed in.)
And sorry, when I hear the words "Psychologist" and "Fraiser" together...a certain tv show comes to mind (I know it's not, but that's just how my brain works ;) )
Just out of curiosity, are we going to check in on the rest of the gang anytime soon? As much as I enjoy political intrigue, there needs to be some random violence to coutner act that (as well as some good old-fashioned comedy). Buffy usually delivers these things. Just a suggestion. process or ignore, it's your work.
Krismarief chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
So far so good. I like the different povs, and I would dearly like to hear what the woman that Buffy talked to says..nothing like utter denial to make one laugh. My only complaint is-write faster!
warren chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
ha tell a reporter to give up a story,that will be the is finally gonna have it out with sunnydale PD should be fun to Dr. golden can help Faith with all that happened to her it seems she had a bad case of post tramtic stress syndrome and nobody seemed to help story.
Spidey-phd chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
amazing! fantastic! creative, new, well-done. The best of both worlds. keep it up!
ED chapter 6 . 2/16/2004
another great chapter hope all these miltary people are trustworthy buffy and the gang have enough problems without anymore bad guys please continue this excellent story as soon as you question any plans for president to actually visit sunnydale?
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »