Reviews for Imhotep's Key
Paladin Steelbreaker chapter 6 . 2/15/2004
Hi there!
Another fine chapter. The storry is going along very nicelly. You have a flaire for making the storry flow smoothly.
I hope that Diggs person aren't gona make trouble for the Sunnydale gang. That would be too bad. If he tries to wrestle command over Buffy, then he is inn for a world of pain, and humiliation.
Keep up the good work!
Greetings from Norway
Paladin Steelbreaker
Dorothy4 chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
Everyone seems to be getting an idea of just how much fun Sunnydale can be. Wonder what the Slayer did for William and Mary? Though the English consider them good guys, the Irish have a different view of the situation. But it was a good move on the Watchers to get a tax free building, especially in London.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Dorothy
John chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
Good to see an update.
It was a good chapter. The plot is developing nicely.
Does the current CinC-CONUS know what is going on about being relieved?
Looking forward to an update soon.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
Curiouser and Curioser! So, the newspaper people are starting to get together on their search for the Watchers Council and what it has to do with Sunnydale. And I hope that the military that are coming in to aid Buffy and her friends are willing to listen and learn, otherwise its going to be a LONNG hard road! Now, get back to work on the update, and BRING IN FAITH! DISMISEED!
Majin Gojira chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
The trend of good work continues. Aside from a few minor things that a good beta reader could fix, it's a great work.
BTW: Little tidbits of information about The Initiative (of the full name: Demon Research Initiative (DRI)) from the most recent episode of Angel indicates that it's as old as the second World War. Hopefully this information will be included in future chapters (because, it's just dang nifty).
I look forward to future updates (and please don't post it at Wanderer, you're standards are much higher than that).
JenC27 chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
I was glad to see another chapter. This is one of the stories that I check regularly for. I had a good laugh at *Diggs turning over what he had just learned, he had never been real religious either?oops.* Seems he needs to do some re-evaluation huh? Can't wait for more.
Krismarief chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
Wow, what a great chapter. And I understand Diggs and his friends problem, it would suck to find out that after not being very religious,, that all the things you learned in church were absolutely true! Keep writing!
warren chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
looks like holtzman is being played for a their contact sets them reread rainbow over sunnydale did the FRIST set up hank to go to sunnydale to try and make things right with buffy and dawn?
JA Baker chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
Sorry for the ‘long-time, no-review’, but my computer seems intent on driving me mad (well, madder than normal :-))
Anyway, love the way you’re handling this story.
Can’t wait to see what part Buffy’s dad is going to play in the future, and what the First has planed to stop Rainbow.
Liked Ryan’s offer of help, and can understand why Giles didn’t take it (and no, that not just my normal background hatred for the American Government talking): I can well imagine some politicians trying to use the Slayer’s as weapons.
Oh, one last thing: where are you going with Faith?
Eagerly awaiting every hand-crafted chapter,
JA Baker
Catlimere chapter 5 . 2/5/2004
This story is so well done. I love the way you're capturing all the characters.
So Dr. Elliot working with Billingsly now? Interesting the link between Elliot and Walsh. I wonder how much she knows and what she was involved with. I also wonder what's going to happen with those missing supplies. Control chips don't sound like a good thing to have out there somewhere unaccounted for. lol
Have to giggle at Riley counting himself out as the one to make contact with the SPD due to his Initiative days. Leave it to Dr. Walsh to manage to alienate the local police that never seemed to be aware of what was going on at that point. Since they were still regrouping after the Mayor incident had she just kept a low profile she probably would have done better than trying to liaise with their office. While not the hugest Riley fan, I do like him getting an on the spot promotion from the President. That's pretty cool.
I am glad Buffy is going to have a chance to talk to the SPD first. I like her wanting the chance to do that and not being intimidated by the situation and not asking. I also like the way you wrote her uncertainty over protocol as the meeting was coming to an end. Nicely done, and really I think meeting with the President is rather overwhelming and without prior experience who would know exactly what to do...well maybe Willow, I could see her looking up everything she could find on protocol. :)
Very cool (and possibly telling?), that Ryan gave the card with the phone number on it to Buffy, not Giles. I also liked the opinions Arnie had regarding Buffy, Xander, and Giles. I think he was dead on.
Loved Faith's dream. Really loved her cellmate's reaction when Faith told her not kick her to wake her up. Glad she decided to call Angel and try to get a message to Buffy and Giles. I like it when she and Buffy on the same side.
Looking forward to reading more, as always. 8)
ED chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
another well written and very entertaining part keep up the good work.
John chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
A good chapter, although it could have been longer.
I was happy to see Faith make an appearance.
Why keep Digg's position secret? And wouldn't the appointment require Congressional approval?
Enjoying the story. Keep it coming.
Paladin Steelbreaker chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
Hi there!
Yep! You have done it again. Another wonderfull chapter. Not very much happened. But it fitted nicely inn with the rest. And that little tidbit about Faith, I liked it. I hope (and at the moment it looks like it) that you will make faith one of the good guys again. Okay Fait is marvelous as a villain. but quite frankly, its starting to be used up.
I am looking forwards to the continuation.
Best wishes from Norway
Paladin Steelbreaker.
PS! I especially look forwards to Buffy's little chat with the Sunnydale PD.
Dorothy4 chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
Hey, my emails been on the fritz the last few days. All fixed now. Don't know if you got my last one.
I do agree that the Watcher's should remain independent. Poor Giles, he wasn't cut out to be management. He's Watcher and that's what he's best at.
Things seem to be getting rolling quite well here. The military is coming on line. Faith is having Slayer dreams. The Magic Shop will re-open. Something's going to hit the fan, isn't it?
Send more soon.
Dorothy
warren chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
the bad guys with control chips for people there's a scary thought although the way riley acted when his was activated they should be easy to to see Faith make a work.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »