Reviews for Imhotep's Key
war90 chapter 23 . 7/9/2007
poor Buffy always fighting enemies who are bigger then fight scene slayer dream Faith is having.

glad to see this updated.

great story looking forward to more of your work.
JA Baker chapter 22 . 5/6/2007
#pokes with a long, pointed stick#

Is it dead?
Jay-Nine chapter 22 . 1/21/2007
Yowza! Great fic! (By the way, just so's you know, Warrant Officers are never addressed by their rank in the British Army, always by their title - in the case of Benton and Eddie Price, they'd be addressed as "Sergeant-Major Benton" or, if by an officer who regarded them as close friends or what have you "Sar' Major Price".) Yep, this is great stuff - I can't wait for Book Three!

Be seeing you around,

Nine
RuthFL chapter 22 . 5/17/2006
ok, this story and its Predecessor I started to read (as I am part of the wanderverse group, too) and I couldn't put it down! Please keep us posted on how the story is progressing? One little thing though, keep an eye on your dates, most of the action is happing in in Oct 2002, I don't know whether it was ffnet or the other archve but it kept coming up as 2004 and 2004? Otherwise, keep it coming please?
Jedi-Princess chapter 22 . 5/7/2006
Hello, just my periodic cruisin and nagging writers to update moment. lol Hope things are well with you. The chaos demon lives in my house again, therefore I find myself on the "Lunatic Fringe" at moments. Be glad when it is summer. Anyhoo, UPDATE SOON. t/ linda/jedi
John chapter 22 . 4/30/2006
I am sorry I am late with a review. I haven't checked the site recently.

This was fun chapter. The action was fast paced and interesting and I was largely able to figure out who was where and what was happening when (which is tough to do with so much happening).

The cliffhanger was cruel - we need Willow freed NOW! ;-)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Antonio chapter 22 . 4/10/2006
Late review, sorry.

You are right, to throw a nuke wouldnt be an easy decision, but "easy" wasnt the word that I should have used. You see, if someone opens the Hellmouth I see it as WW I, (mainly) science vs (demon) magic. Each side with its strengs and weakness. Im not saying that the demons would conquer half the world or even Los Angeles, but it would be needed an army to take the Hellmouth (and close it). Thats the way that I see it.

I agree with others reviews that want a character list. While I dont mind a very big number of characters (I have read a Tom Clancys book and it is his style (and this is crossover, isnt it?)) I had no idea who was the Rainbow soldier down. If you dont mind advice you can put that list with the known characters just below the resume at the beginning of each fic.

By the way, I now know that Price was in "Buffys tour" but it has been a long time since you wrote that chapter.

I dont see Dawn doing Clarks training in firearms. Buffy doesnt like guns, Clark doesnt like guns in teenages hands...

Can Langford use magic without a wand?

I would have used blank spaces each time you changed the group when they werent together, but since each time you began with well known character there wasnt any confusion.

Was it wise to bring Gringer to a gunfight?

Great chapter! :)
sirc chapter 22 . 3/26/2006
Great chapter. And yes, it was worth the wait :)
Joe chapter 22 . 3/20/2006
Big Fight, a lot happening. Amazing that Buffy could hold herself back for that long. Look forward to hte next chapter.
Harry2 chapter 22 . 3/18/2006
If you want to upset Buffy, HURT HER FRIENDS! If the First thinks that using the forces of Egypt will help in getting himself set up again, he better think again. The Forces of Light WILL NOT give up! And I think that sooner or later, more allies are going to be called in. Maybe even some help from UNIT if possible.
DavidB226Morris chapter 22 . 3/17/2006
Here we are back in Sunnydale. Its been awhile since I saw an update on this- and its been even longer since I wrote a review for it.

Where's that character list you were considering writing when you wrote chapter 21? I've got nothing against having a large cast, but its getting to the point that you can't tell your soldiers without a scorecard ;)

You really have these battle scenes down very well. As someone who ahs written Buffy stories I have always found the fight scenes the most difficult to write, especially ones with more than one Scooby as a combatant. You've got the fighting down so well that you can almost see the shooting and the fighting- sort of a cross between a martial arts movie and an episode of 24.

The Tom Clancy/Buffy crossovers have been a very effective series of stories. You must have a tremendous amount of patience to keep plugging at it and still answer your fanmail. And given your reviews the last chapter of Imhotep isn't near the end of the story. (We've still got LA and the First to deal with, right?)

I salute you, sir and i'll eagerly be awaiting your next update.
Dorothy4 chapter 22 . 3/17/2006
So, as I sit here reading this and have the new Dr. Who on the TV, I'm thinking you do well with the cliffhanger. Not nice. But, it's nice to see the Sunnydale gang (O'Connell and the Scoobies) playing well together. Send more soon.

Dorothy
Paladin Steelbreaker chapter 22 . 3/17/2006
Hi there!

Oh, shit! what is happening now? I don't think Buffy is quite up for a fight against Imhotep. Well, you certainly left me hanging from the cliff by the tips of my fingernails, this time. Talk about evil cliffhanger!

Well, what can I say? except for the action, there wasn't much new going on in this chapter, but you sure can describe a good battlescene.

Lara was herself, she never seems to worry about getting shot. She just runns ahead, and shoots her way through the badguys. One might wonder if she has some magical shield or something.

Thanks for yet another good chapter. And I hope to see another chapter soon. Especially after that cliffhanger.

Best of wishes from Norway

Paladin Steelbreaker
war90 chapter 22 . 3/17/2006
nothing like flash bang grenades to even up the action scene in the nice to have a attack dog to take down a story looking forward to your next chapter.
Jedi-Princess chapter 22 . 3/17/2006
Welcome! Good chapter. o ooh a cliffie! lol Gotta keep us hangin huh? Is ok. Glad you are well. I am much better now in regard to my shoulder and the fact you updated! I can see where you would want to take care with the battle. Very good details. Altho, "giggles" everytinme I think of Lara Croft, I picture a preggers Jolie! Sorry. lol Sorry, just the way my mind works at times. All else fails, kill evil with humor! Is ok about the e-mail issue, it has been spazzy on me lately. It seems to think I am not who I say I am, or it just dies. somedays, if I had one of Rainbows Bazookas I would shoot it. Loved Buffy's fake-out during her fight. Smart move. Anyhoo, t/c jedi
285 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »