Reviews for Seven Stars and Seven Stones
Axis of Equinox chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I don't get this atall. like, what's pippin freaking out about? and whats that poem thingy at the end. ah, ignorance. help.
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Wow! Very nice. I found myself expecting Merry, Pippin comfort and cuddles, but this is even more effective without it. And I love Merry looking over Pippin in his nightmare.
Nice story.
Elendraug chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
_ I really like this one. It's short but sweet, dark but reassuring, vague but its meaning all too clear. It's a bit hard to tell where this is supposed to take place (Houses of Healing? The Shire? o_O), but I still think it's lovely. Good job! Keep writing.
P.S. Thanks again for reviewing my stuff. Your kind words make my day. D
Hai chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
That was interesting. I alwasy think that the hobbits must have been haunted in some ways after the Quest, I mean Pippin was still considered a child! Somethings must have remained with him! You did a good job! Thank you!
Xena chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
I really liked this, everything flowed together very well. It was sad, the fact that Pippin wished to seek out Merry, yet he knew that Merry had his own problems. I loved your descriptions of how his mind wandered from him dark memories to his lighter memories, then back again to his confrontation with Sauron. A nice end, with Pippin reciting that poem, falling asleep during it, only to have Merry finish from the doorway, hoping the dreams and flashbacks had finally ended. Is this the end to this story, or is there possibly more? Either way, I really enjoyed it, it was very well-written.
shirebound chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Oh, poor Pip! Poor Merry! This is beautifully written, especially how Pip's image of the birds turned into winged wraiths. What love and caring (and understanding) you show between Merry and Pippin - I enjoyed this very much.