Reviews for If God Would Send His Angels
Austione chapter 32 . 2/3/2017
Just read whole thing. Had a little hard one remembering which character was which but they were a delight. Sad that this is abandoned-so much time with Lucius unconscious, and wondering where his relationshiop with Harry will lead/how it'll get there.
SecretHS-SleepyMom chapter 32 . 6/4/2016
Please if this has no sequal, which i doubt it does, please update this story when you can. I fell in love within the first few chapters and finished it within the day i have started to read it. You have put such an amazing twists on relationships in here and have made very interesting and marvolous twists and turns within the plot that i didn't see coming and your choice in cast and they way they behave are very refreshing to most stories of similar main plot storyline, aka the romance. Please update when you can, i will seriously get down on the floor, on my knees, to beg and grovel for you to continue.

Love,
SleepyMom
skyeza chapter 32 . 1/19/2016
Come on this is just beginning to get really wicked, you can't just leave it there. It has been a really great read so far but I'm definitely interested in finding out what happens next eg. Lucius and Harry finally giving in and getting together. Please complete this amazing story.
aurorathedog chapter 32 . 8/25/2015
Please update this magnificent, wonderful, amazing story! You cannot be so cruel as to deprive me of a conclusion to this tale? Pretty please, o mighty author, update!
charm13insomnia chapter 32 . 8/16/2015
great fic can't wait for the next chapter
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Absolutely unrealistic plot.
Pyrane chapter 32 . 6/28/2015
Thanks for the story : it is funny that Draco, that as already been dead at the begining of the story, is such a present character in it ;D
See you around, and when you update !

***Pyrane***
kirajefferson95 chapter 32 . 6/21/2015
please update soon i love this story.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 32 . 4/2/2015
It's almost confusing the way it flip flops: does Lucius what Harry as his heir or his lover? I might be reading it wrong but it almost seems like Lucius wants Harry to be the heir to the Malfoy family but also his lover. Am I interpreting that correctly? Please let me know. I look forward to the next chapter being posted.
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 32 . 1/29/2015
This story is fantastic! Couldn't put it down. Very much looking forward to the next chapter. Kudos!
Guest chapter 32 . 1/27/2015
Complicated situation please post soon. I need to know what happen next.
Xelena chapter 31 . 1/16/2015
I have followed this story for ages and I can't even begin to tell you how happy I was when I saw an update. I actually just reread the whole thing to give myself a refresher course on the plot and the characters. I hope you don't mind that I pimped your story on my tumblr. It's just, there are so few stories that I honestly love enough to recommend and this is definitely one of them.
NightMoth chapter 32 . 1/14/2015
Found this again after an update notification via my email. Just finished reading it from the 1st chap. Oh my..the feels!
Were101 chapter 32 . 1/5/2015
Yay up date schedualed for this week! I hope Lucius and Harry work things out soon.
Neko-Nansu chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
I loooove it! Can't'wait for the next chapter! 8D
Hope to be reading you soon!