Reviews for If God Would Send His Angels
Lachesis03 chapter 31 . 6/30/2011
This is beautiful and stunning and complicated, and so often my eyes stung and chest clutched and I marveled at what you made words do.

It feels like it's so close to the end; I do hope that some day you can finish it. It, and you, deserves completion.
history chapter 31 . 5/5/2011
Your story is one of those story that i can read and reread …

I find the sentence in the 16 th interesting because Harry know and knew all of them and all of them use("It's one of Sebastian's finer talents. Lucius likes to blackmail; Draco would do it himself; Nicholas would seduce; Sebastian pouts and cries. It's really just as affective," ). Strangly, i can help but think it is like there are like the light(you know the light is several color and those color made the light).

The 18 was really beautiful.

Oh i love this sentence :But you always liked our games and now you're denying me the privilege of play.

After reading all this part with Draco, i'm pretty sure that Draco prepare Harry as his futur husband /lord of the Potter and Black and if he is dead like the heir of the Malfoy(like that Harry won't be alone but with his father (he loves his father and don't want him to be alone).

Did Draco assume of the magically sympathetic between Harry and Lucuis?

I wait the next chapter with hope!
Lizziliane chapter 31 . 3/21/2011
Well, Harry finally got his head out of his arse But somehow I don't beleive that it's gonna be all sun and flowers for him now that he is hte Malfoy heir. Please post next chapter soon.

Liz'
Somebody chapter 31 . 3/6/2011
Could please continue with the story, it is the best one i ever read
Anon chapter 31 . 2/19/2011
Please continue this story! It was so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I know RL gets in the way of updating but I just wanted you to know I'm anticipatingly waiting for whenever it happens and no rush o' course Lawl

I guess consider this a friendly 'thank you' and I wish that everything is well for you.
Twilightfans chapter 31 . 1/16/2011
Bloody Hell! I love the detail and emotions that you have so carefully written into this story!

Please, please update soon.
ThEcAtIsMyShRiNk chapter 31 . 12/12/2010
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

this is such an awesome story! i love love love it! sosososo great! it makes me laugh and cry at the same time! its so twisted and its like theres gonna be something new and surprising around the next corner and i dont know if im scared or excited for whatever is coming... sooooo awesome

sending lots of love and hugs,

Luna

PS: pleasepleaseplease update soon!

Nobody'sNobody chapter 31 . 11/14/2010
I really like the realness of this story. The gritty ugly realness and the healing. I love the depth of character and how youre spreading the cool factor around instead of concentrating it into Harry.
xaephan chapter 31 . 11/13/2010
I...don't really know how I feel about this story. Harry and Draco's love-that-wasn't hits me particularly hard, but Harry and Lucius' love-to-be is equally poignant. I want to laugh and cry at the same time, because the end is near, and it's a beautiful ending indeed, but the process of getting there was bloody and jagged and painful. The beginning, as they say, of the end. Beautiful story.
Vicki219 chapter 31 . 11/13/2010
Very interesting story so far, please update some more soon
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 31 . 10/20/2010
As you can probably tell, I have enjoyed this story immensely. I hope that you find the time to update it at some point. Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 28 . 10/20/2010
~"That's Shakespeare for 'Don't you have anything else to do, loser?' Seriously, Potter, are you watching Lucius heal cell by cell? Don't you have hobbies?"~

Ouch. He might have a point, though.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 23 . 10/19/2010
~"You're Minister of Magic; you don't have time to hunt me down," Harry quips, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. Ron grins.

"Good point. I'll get the Unspeakables to track you down."

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me." Harry recognizes the glint in Ron's eye. It is pure determination with only the appearance of common mischief. Harry knows when he has lost.~

*Grins* I think I like this grown up version of Ron. Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 15 . 10/18/2010
~Harry grunts something that may have been "yes" or a famous line of Medieval Troll poetry.~

Wonderful line.