Reviews for Rapture of the Deep
guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
I really liked this. Thank you for posting
Wmst chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
You are the Queen of Voyager angst!
Lolita22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I know it's been a long time, but I had to tell you anyway, this is a very, very lovely story. It carries a lot of emotional resonance.

Thank you for sharing!
european coffee addict chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
dunno why, it had something poetic, wondrous. You captured the essecne of this relationship well. The line I mean, that it constantly distroit and rebuild.
allison chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
i really enjoy your stories - your incite on the characters is very good - hope to see more stories in the future!
Raven Sage chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
First and for most, people are so shallow today. You probably are lacking in your usual number because SURPRISE your story is J/T. I don't know what the big freakin deal it. A woman and a woman! LESBITERIANS UNITE...
(haha my mom told me about that one, my step father was like 'that's mean' but it's really what the lesbian community has started calling themselves. I think it's catchy!)
Anyway, the story was awsome. I've always thought that there was an unspoken bond between B'Ela and Kathryn because of their love of Engineering. They also happen to be very alike, only B'Elanna has poor control over her temper.
I believe in a few pairings very strongly. This is certainly one of them.
Great story...
BTW I have to talk to you, it's been awhile dudette!
Hopefully I'll talk to you soon :)