Reviews for Vengeance
bobbyneko chapter 41 . 10/19/2011

Its taken me about three to four days to read through your fanfic. Ive really enjoyed it, it feels like one of the few solid adventure stories with the 02 characters. I like how your bad guys stand on their own, and how you give each character an equal chance to have their spotlight. As a Cody lover, its a rare thing to find a good adventure fic that even acknowledges him. But also be writing the way you do, you give everyone a fair look into other characters personalities and growth. For example, Im not usually a fan of Davis, but one fic wrote him so well (without him being a glory hog to shaft other characters) that I highly respected him. In this fic Ive really gotten to like TK and Kari. I also enjoy your OCs, theyre good OCs that fit naturally into the story without being too strong or just mere plot devices. I know it has been over five years, but consider finishing this fic. Youre almost there!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 41 . 2/15/2008
Nice story. I'm working on one too. Check it out sometime.
Digimon Forever chapter 41 . 10/31/2006
Assalamu Alaikum brother.

First of all, thanks for the Eid Mubarak PM. You might belive it or not, but I've read all of Vengeance. I don't know if you'll accept or not, but would you mind if I added Death Beemon and Valthrumon to my Digimon collection?

You see, I'm making up a collection of fan-made Digimon, including mine, and I'd like to add yours. Honestly, I already did, but I would like to have your permission or approval on that.

Masha' Allah, this story of yours is an excellent story for continuing Digimon 02. It's very creative and in my opinion, it rivals Digimon Tamers in darkness. Filling in the gaps proves your creativity.

I can understand you being busy, since I'm busy now. I had an interesting Eid. I gained some new experience and well... you could say I got some gifts.

At first I didn't recognize Jonathan Lee, but continuing on reading, I remembered everything from Legends of DigiDestined. It's really cute that you had put Kanto and Kira as a couple.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but please don't respond to this review of mine, at least not until I review your latest chapter of DigiWira.

You see, I'm writing this from an Internet cafe, because back home, my internet is now offline. I know the direct reason, but I have no idea when it will be back on. I do know of the latest DigiWira chapter, but haven't read it yet.

It's no big deal to me, since Allah has intended this beforehand. I hope Allah had made your Eid pleasurable.

Assalamu Alaikum brother...

- Crest of Myths
Quinton Notwen chapter 41 . 9/19/2006
It's a very good chapter at bringing us up to the grand battle. It's short, but it does what it's supposed to, and any sort of padding would definitely detract from its purpose. I'm glad that we'll actually see more of Catrina, though I must admit she's not my favorite character it would be a disservice to her to just drop her off with Beowulfmon, and I am glad to see that the plot points look poised to converge in what I am sure will be quite the climax.
gerjomarty chapter 41 . 9/4/2006
I'm glad that you've been able to get another chapter of Vengeance out, and I'm glad to report that it's still as intriguing as ever. The story of the older Digidestined is laced with little secrets that haven't been revealed yet, just enticing the readers to want more. You know I love Catrina; I really like the portrayl you're giving her lately. I guess that she will be fully reformed when she finally asks the Digidestined for help, and that will be a scene worth wating for. the upcoming battle with Milleniumon will be pivotal however, will it overshadow subplots like Catrina's and the older digidestined's? Thanks for another great read, and sorry for taking so long to review!
Bluesv20 chapter 41 . 8/26/2006
Nice to see you updating...but I think some people like me can figure out who many of these charaters are like Wizardmon and Beowulfmon...but please continue.
arking chapter 41 . 8/26/2006
thank you so much for that excellent update!
Jack the ripper chapter 41 . 8/26/2006
short but sweet, what a suprising twist to the story.

some thing bug me tho, did Chaos specter managed to use the digi egg of darkness? and Beowolfmom is an hybirt digimon , though I forgot what is is in the serie's. Can't wait for legend to, in witch we will meet the new digidestend. Could he be Chaos Specter ore will he show up later?

anyway, keep it up jack the ripper
Inkbug chapter 40 . 2/7/2006
Hey! I'm glad I was FINALLY able to read this. I've spent the past five hours reading *chuckle* I loved the fact that you put the "First" DD's in the story! I remember in the first one you mentioned the Kamiya's in the second chapter of Legends... and now you're bringing them in further Are they going to be playing a key roll? I cant wait to read the rest! _-
jack the ripper chapter 40 . 1/21/2006
Pardons for not tevieuwing , but had some major internet probleme's.

aniway, those were some wicked revieuws white the fight between the posessed digimon and the transdigivolved digimon, way to go. so it seems that they got there power to digivolve back , and can form omnimon again?

What is milleniummon thinking, does hreally think he can surpass his Zeed mode? ( of course we will see)

once again, i apologise for not revieuwing but i'll do my best
rainingOnyourParade chapter 40 . 1/8/2006
Hey! I'm a takari fan so i was a bit disappointed that this isnt one. It's great...are kari and t.k's digimon going to get higher?
J.D. Guy chapter 40 . 1/5/2006
I would like to start by saying "Merry Christmas

and Happy New Year." I'm a little late, aren't I. Though

I haven't been reviewing like I should, I've still kept

a close eye on your stories, all three of them, while

eagerly awaiting updates. I've also noticed a few changes.

You use a LiveJournal/this site's forums to reply to your

reviewers, since you can't do so otherwise thanks to that

rule. Though I'm not a member, I really see no point to

that rule.(I wonder how long it will last...) The good thing

is that you were able to turn an inconvinent thing to a good

Ahem! Anyway, back to your fic. (Did I even go there?)

All this revelation has kind of made me go into an overload.

Milleniumon attacking the real world, LotDD's digidestined

unveiling, Ryo rescuing the Sovereigns, Chaos Specter(whom

we haven't seen since that insident, all the worlds digidestined,

Cody's kendo mates( I had thought you'd forgot about them),

and last but not least-what of Catrina and Nanomon and their

new found friends! So much info, so little time to process.

Yet, it makes me crave more... All in due time I guess.

I think I'll end here and read chapter 2 of Wira Digital.

So until my next review.

P.S. Compliments on Milleniumon's way of speaking.

Where did you get that idea?
arking chapter 40 . 1/1/2006
i loved it! but what happened ot the energy that the sovereigns lost? does Chaos Specter have it? he's been lying awfully low.
gerjomarty chapter 40 . 1/1/2006
Although most of the chapter was explanations, intorductions and information, that doesn't necessarily mean it was a bad chapter. Chemistry between Kari and Ryo was interesting, I noticed their relationship was somewhat similar to Ryo and Kens - being friendly then having a huge break then being awkward. I REALLY didn't expect the old five digidestined to be revealed, although in hindsight I see that it sounds like a great idea - the old digidestined that defeated Millenniumon (I think?) before aid the newer digidestined in defeating him the second time round. Yous aid their appearance may have been too rushed... maybe a little, although with your three day timeline and the fact that they would have all been there anyway made the revelation of all of them unavoidable. As long as we get to see more insight into their characters and how they feel about being the first known group of digidestined, I don't think it will be rushed at all.

/"Another taller figure in black attire was standing at the corner, with black hair, pale skin and green eyes that looked quite familiar to them, but for the moment they could not remember who. The third unfamiliar person was a boy bearing striking resemblance to..."/ You're just teasing now! Are these two mystery figures going to make an appearance? Will they have anything to do with Millenniumon? Maybe the person who looked familiar and had green eyes was Gennai? Great chapter, thanks for the read. Have a happy 2006!
Wolfdramon chapter 40 . 12/31/2005
In the paragraph:

“Likewise,” TK said, smiling. “And just call me TK…everyone do.”

Don't you mean 'everyone does.'?