Reviews for Carols of Middle earth
Gwen Eruanna chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Hee hee—I shall certainly sing this next Yule in the Hall of Fire—I'm not sure Elrond will be too pleased. What's that you say? Imladris doesn't exist? Nonsense! Aragorn was just here, reading fan fiction. Where IS that Ranger now...?
Gwen Eruanna chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Everybody knows that Faramir has been laid low
Boromir has left the fight
Gondor's allies are coming too slow
And Aragorn's still out of sight

This really makes you feel sorry for Denethor—but I had a good laugh all the same. Wonderful!
Laani chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Brilliant! These are some of the best song spoofs I have ever read.
Vilinye chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
That is an absolute hoot. There's far too few good LotR fanfics
LadyArin chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow, great work on all of these! Writing good poetry is hard enough without working with prearranged rhyming schemes and then the world of Middle-Earth ...

Seriously, great job.
Snarky Loki chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I think I love you.

We have run a background check on this "Santa" character, haven't we?
Mithostwen chapter 2 . 10/8/2004
Oh my gosh! This is hilarious! I love it! Not only is it a funny song, it even rhymes, AND it fits the story! I'm so jealous! You rock, keep on writing poetry and songs! You're great at it.
Nallasariel the Weeper chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
*dissolves into laughter*

Excellent. Really liked that last one.

Why not add that to your C2 Comm.? No one ever said they had to be *serious* to be good...

Excellent, excellent!

Liked that last one the best -

"We seven sons of Fëanor are,

Chasing sil'mrils scattered afar..."

Ah, and is it a possibilty that you could look over a poem for me? It's for a contest, and *gasp* the rhythm is consistent! Just needs someone to rip it apart for me.

Namárië,

*Nallasariel the Weeper
Estel A Duath chapter 10 . 8/31/2004
well mellon nin are you gonna make fun of that little FUCK or what. Saes hurry up and continue. Hannon le bunches.
Raksha The Demon chapter 5 . 2/12/2004
You are so EVIL! "Scary, scary, scary, scary Balrog" has me laid low with laughter.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
LMAO *Chaos would comment but she is too busy laughing *
erunyauve chapter 10 . 12/27/2003
Oh, this is just sick - nay, a perversion of all that is Tolkien and holy (and, of course, I loved every word of it). 'Twas the Night Before Yuletide and Stewards Roasting on an Open Fire were particularly evil. Indeed, I strongly suspect that several of these tunes were found in D.L. Sauron's 'Orc-estrations for the Glamhoth'.
Very clever - it's not easy to write lyric parodies that are actually funny and lyrical.
XNemesis chapter 10 . 12/23/2003
Last...too bad.
Anyways, as usual, this is brilliant. Update soon.
XNemesis
Erestor chapter 10 . 12/23/2003
Very touching.
sora-doragon chapter 10 . 12/23/2003
Wonderful, again. I wish I had this kind of talent... Good job!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »