Reviews for Things That Suck
FaeNixx chapter 10 . 2/13/2006
This is so wonderfully good. I love it, please, please, please, just consider continuing it.
Julia chapter 10 . 7/12/2005
I love this story! I really enjoy seeing how all of the Scoobies appear to her. We're all so used to Spike's bleached hair and Anya's weird comments and the incredibly weird love triangle of Angelus/Drusilla/Spike that it's refreshing to hear it from someone who finds it all very strange. Please update soon! Please!
DarkStarDrusilla chapter 10 . 10/13/2004
OMG! this is SO funny! more! i will riot! more! NOW! would be nice. just kidding! no i'm NOT. i will hurt you if you do not update! lol.
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 10 . 10/10/2004
I LOVED this story! It was brilliant! i laughed so much about her not knowing how wierd her family was, especially as all the other stories with scooby kids have them knowing the wierdness of themselves. cool.
FallenAngel chapter 10 . 8/12/2004
Cute story! It's funny. I really like Jenny and how innocent she is to all the freaky things. Just curious, but what happened to Dawn?
The New Day Dawns chapter 10 . 7/12/2004
O Riley? lol
The Jolly Glomper chapter 9 . 6/21/2004
*climbs back onto chair, laboriously breathing after laughing fit* I absolutely love your story. please, please *gets down on knees* please write more! this is hilarious. i don't think i've ever read a fic that made me laugh so much.
Josie chapter 9 . 6/19/2004
This story is really funny! Please update soon!
Enema chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
this a review for the whole story...

I really enjoy this it's funny and great. MAKE SOMETHING ELSE HAPPEN OH GREAT WRITER
Anon chapter 9 . 5/18/2004
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I love this as much as Pretty Dollies! Thanks! )
The New Day Dawns chapter 9 . 5/15/2004
cool
i like the complete turn around of jenny's attitude but i think that somethings gonna happen 2 stop her thinkin her weird family is not quite as cool as she now thinks or sumthing will happen that involves her more directly than wats happened so far.
maybe we cud c more of ham and gang?
hmm
please dnt take so long 2 update nxt time
cnt wait 4 nxt chapter
bts
Fishsticks chapter 9 . 5/14/2004
Wow! This is really funny, and a great story! CHeers!
Ms Trick chapter 9 . 5/10/2004
i loved how 'Jenny's List of Things That Make Less Sense Than Before' came after 'Jenny's List of Things That Make A Lot More Sense Now'. wicked funny!
trick
melima8788 chapter 8 . 3/19/2004
MAN! LOL This is HILARIOUS. I'm a Bangel shipper, but, yee gods, I come back and read this one over and over just for the laughs. I love how Jenny is just totally naive, and the whole pink hair gel/agoraphobic (I probably spelled that wrong. We are having spelling issues in never-never land today)/catholic cross family. LOL. Good luck, you deserve more reviews for this work than what you have! Kudos!
The New Day Dawns chapter 8 . 3/7/2004
o, seems like jenny's finally gonna b told the truth.. cant wait 2 c how she takes it! or is everyone gonna cover it up? guess il ave 2 wait wont i?