Reviews for Odds Are
Forgotten Fairytale chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
WOOT! Go Jakie! :D Hehe! So cute!
Ms. Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
You know, I've never seen this show. Now I really want to. I love the way you wrote this fic! Very good stuff. : )
mgreenskirt chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
AW that so sweet nerd love is the cutest
Zucht chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
This is a great story.

One thing I hate is dialog where it's unclear who is talking. You, you little genius, took what i hate and made a entertaining and beliveable story come to life. Very, very well done.

One question: After jake led Diane to teh mistletoe, did he still owe Klye $50?

Till later.
Paranoid Seat chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
That was great! I've never read a story completely in dialogue before. I only had a clue who was talking part of the time, and the rest of the time I didn't care, it was just funny whoever said it. I really liked the "It's not my elbow" bit. I'm in the library at the moment, and I nearly laughed out loud in a very quiet room.
shallowness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Wonderful use of dialogue only, it didn't feel like a contriction and came across as very visiual anyway. Neatly conveyed the gossipy tone of work Christmas parties, and LaFortunada and Duarte's voices in particular came across strongly. Very tight scene, very amusing and I loved that Jake and Diane had their own agenda that the party-bound hadn't thought of, but that Jake was willing to go for the seasonal detour as well.
Ryoko Kashino chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
OMG! I love this stoey, well I love jake 2.0 and I totally think that Jake and Diane need to hook up! Jake forget that Sarah chick! Awesomw story! I was really excited that there were some jake 2.0 stories already! Yay! Great stuff! Keep up the good work!
Cairis Rin chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Very cool! I love your J20 stories! :D They always have a nice blend of humour and romance to them. Hee! :D
Terminatrix T-X chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
That was great. You've got skills, I must say. It was really cool how all you used was dialogue. Made seem kinda crazy, like a party. And you get bonus points for the ending!
BK the irregular chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Really nice, funny vignette. Even not knowing who all the characters are - and who does know who everyone is at a Christmas party? - it feels ... true.