Reviews for Innocent
jerilando chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
i really like it update soon please i want to know what happened to kari
Rika24 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
this sounds really interesting... please continue
thegeek chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I love this stiory! Write more, please! :)
Kirei Baka Kasumi chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
that was dark... but it was good, and i liked it. you're really good at writing, so please continue!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
blood? tasted like him? what'd she do, kill him or something? o.o :P more please.
Crearulian Angel chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
PLZ UPDATE! Im likin it :D
Angie chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
love the story so much! please update soon! care to email me when you do? - ciao
Bunny chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Update!
GeminiPheonix chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I loved the story so much that i'm dying for the next chapters. Love the suspense but don't leave me there too long or i might die of anxiety. Pls update the next chapter(and i don't care wad other ppl say...)! (_X)
Shinigama Angel chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
I like your story and can't wait till the next chapter
email me please
Shinigama
Freedra Kyes chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Very nice. Muy bueno. very good. Keep writing, and get the next chapter up soon. PLEASE!
singingpotatoes chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Aww wow, dedications *wipes a tear* haven't had one of those in such a long time, (you need to update more) so it was a nice surprise
So why didn't i get this when we "fell out", hm? I could have been devistated by us not speaking, i could have been in tears, sobbing my poor British, melodramatic heart out (sob) ;p
That was really good btw ( you ever notice how long it takes me to compliment your fic in one of these?) anyway, i really enjoyed it. A bit depressing, but i would like to know what your twisted-1st place in english-legal brain has come up with to finish this fic :P
Hmm, what else? oh yeah, congratulations on working in one of your 'Taichi beats Yamato up' scenes into the prologue, i'm impressed, lol
Update soon then oh and have a little look at your profile, i updated it for you :)
Toodles xx
AmethystWind89 chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
god thats really good. It's the only good Yakari i've ever read in my life. I'm dying to know what happens. update soon
Takerus Lost Angel chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Only one word i can say is WOW! Please i'm begging you, you must continue this it isn't fair to leave it at a cliffy! This was totally awesome! Keep up the spectacular work!
unzulaenglichkeit chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Of course you should update! You just can't leave it like this. After all you said yourself that it's just the prologue and I want to read the rest as well! Now hurry up and type that next chapter!