Reviews for Sakura Taisen: Zero One
marcoasalazarm chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Well, hopefully you will add more chapters to this thing some time in the future. As is, is one fanfic that REALLY makes Beyblade something cooler than anything out there-how you write the SakTai characters is great, as well.
Narcoleptic Spazz chapter 12 . 4/2/2005
wow. i love this tory so much! this is the first beyblade/sakura taisen crossover i've eve read! keep up the good work and please update soon!

Shini no Tenshi
Arcia chapter 11 . 9/7/2004
This is REALLY good!
n231 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Good first chapter. A lot of detail, and a lengthy chapter!

Hutchy 0
Heinell no Miko chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Thanks for writing! (considering that this obviously ain't a widely read piece) Especially you, CAE. About your question, I'm actually planning to use the Kobu designs for the Sakura Taisen movie with a few tweaks here and there. The BB charas in the future will be using another type of mechs called "seibu"...and this piece actually will stretch up to Zero Three.

SD Joe: Hey, I don't think you should say something to spoil the story...

HnM: I think I said too much!Well, the only thing I can tell you dear readers is to watch out for Soletta, Leni, Latchett, Daichi and Hitoshi-they will appear in here midway. Ja ne!
Cerridwen Aerin Ellorin chapter 8 . 5/27/2004
Yeah, too lazy to log in..._;;

Anyway, it's really nice. But as I haven't really finished the Sakura Taisen series because of school a long way back (was it?), I still have some blanks regarding some charas. But you've fitted them all quite nicely, though. Umm, would they be able to upgrade their Kobus or anything? I mean, it IS the present time, you have said the Wakijis have become much more evolved, the Kobus also need lots of upgrades for them to be able to keep up with them. Makes sense, right...-

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the next chappie...oh! And I've uploaded a new chappie for Hanami (I know, VERY shameless plug-in...). Read it, onegai?
Master Thief chapter 8 . 5/18/2004
please update soon nice story
Meira Kurosaki chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
hehe, it's nice...
kinda gives me some suspense. XD
rb chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I like your fic...keep up the good work
Meira Kurosaki chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
gomen, haven't read the fic yet, but I promise to read it asap.. _
jaa XD
AlanAlectai chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
Wha? (Blink) I'm... Surprised... A Beyblade Fic written by somebody who seems to know the original source material Nice fic here! I'll be sure to keep an eye on it!
Sapphire Luna chapter 2 . 12/6/2003