Reviews for Last of the Edhel
Midnightfairie57 chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
I LOVE THIS story and cant wait for the next chapter
KeiGinya chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
I really do not have anything to say, other than the fact this is one of the few romance stories that makes it into my Favorites List. (Haven't read a good romance in awhile, but maybe it's because I've been finding only cotton-candy romance lately.)

Now I'm curious about your other stories.
Gueneviere chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
Oh! You have to finish this fic! It's extremely well-written, and that is very rare indeed for LOTR/HP crossovers.
WintersEmpire chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
I noticed your username is different from the author of this story, so I'm guessing you just changed it. Anyway, this story was awesome! it was so beautifully written, and i love your style. I'm sad that you won't complete this fic,do you know how hard it is to find good crossovers? more harder to find finished crossovers?

You're story was incridible and i understand your choice to write orginal material then fanfiction. If you ever do get publish, I'm sure you'll have one hell of a book. Good Luck!
avasion chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
whoa. this is great. really, really great.

is hermione going to be bellasiel reincarnated, or something?

oh well, i guess i'll find out soon enough...when you update. please update!
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
oh dear! poor Hermione! Please update asap! Im waiting to read the rest of your story!

Write On!

~Celtic-Dragon-89
Blinded-Kit chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
update this soon plze!
ShimmeringWater chapter 8 . 6/13/2007
THERE'S NO POSIBLE WAY YOU CAN LEAVE THIS STORY LIKE TAHT!. The plot's too good, the characterizations perfect. i guess one can only hope you'll find the time, energy, creativity and will to continue this story.

SW.
ShimmeringWater chapter 7 . 6/13/2007
Yey! The cat is not dying of starvation and Harry will know she's ok!
ShimmeringWater chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
The idea of Thrandruil, King Thrandruil running away, screaming of Hermione is the funniest thing ever! Tough I think she gave up too easily on the quest for freadom, but with such company who can blame her?
ShimmeringWater chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
I never expected him to take her as a prisioner, but she has to find a way back. If she doesn't Harry will suffer and he's had enough of that in his life. I bet she gets out.

SW.
ShimmeringWater chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
I hope my reviews are reching you, because this thing seams to be failing. But, well the unexpected declaration of love sure spices things up. I don't have the smallest doubt that hermione will acomplish her goal.
Lemnicka chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
Ah! This is fabulous! Grace us with more!
pstibbons chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
Ah... is this where he figures out that Hermione is the reincarnation or whatnot of Bellasiel?
pstibbons chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Hermione falling for Ron? How stupid can you get?