Reviews for One Snowy Night
angela.dickson.18 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
O i think Dib thinking gonna asked Gretchen out next. yes. that's was DAGFSRTH! Dib and Gretchen FriendShip Romance Thing Here.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Your author's notes lie, this story is really good! The part where they talk about how nice the other is felt a little awkward, but even that works alright because neither of these two seem very socially skilled. Overall a great story. Now I want to go write something with these two...
ShamenKing chapter 1 . 5/24/2007

That was too cute.

I usually look up ZADR, but this makes me think.

Nice job!
TheDramaticMonarch chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I'm not sure if you'll still be reading reviews for this story but here it goes anyway...

This one left a nice little grin on my face. It's just a well-told, warm, sweet little story. In my opinion, I don't think Dib was too out of character. Gaz was dead on and Gretchen? Well, she was sort of an underused character and there would have been more potential to explore her character and I think she was in character given the situation (the salt and pepper shakers were cute and seemed Gretchen-esque to me).

Overall, lovely little piece, Maran Zelde. :-)
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
This was really cute. I'm surprised there aren't more stories of Dib/Gretchen here, but it's probably because she doesn't play a huge part in the plot of the series as a whole. Still, it's probably the closest thing to canon in the entire story. You did a really good job with this.
Wandering Namekian chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Yay! Gretchen, we really don't see enough of her, and I wish we did, you and I are the only one's I know that write Dib-Gretchen stuff, it's sad. It would be nice if there were more people out there writing it. I like the story, Christmas is a great device to use for romance.

-Dende-sama was here.

The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
My WORD. That is WONDERFUL. Then again, I've learned to expect that with your fic.s. :)

Dib/Gretchen is such a sweet pairing. I love it. /
Ashsema chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Greetings Maran Zelde, WOW! I can’t believe I missed reading and reviewing this. What a great tale of romance for two lonely souls that should be together. Like you stated in the A/N, there are two few Gretchen/Dib fics. They make a cute couple. I do hope you write a sequel to this.

Besides this review, I have an inquiry. (I tried to email you, but for some reason it won’t go through.) With the ‘puters back up and life finally calming down a bit, I have now started to catch up on my reading and reviewing. Through Author alert I noted an update to ‘Robin Zim’. I tried to click it but it said the story does not exist. Upon research it looks as though you deleted it. I am just curious as to why and am wondering how it ended. I set up an email account through if you wish to respond. Thanks! - Ashsema Ashsema
sandwichsupernova chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
This is really sweet... The dialogue has a very natural flow to it, especially considering that it is perfectly in character, without making Gretchen too much of a geek or Dib too insecure. I love it! _ And I particularly adore the last line. Keep writing... I'd love to see that sequel.
Mystical Isis chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Cool Story... Interesting.
FishyPrincess chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I didn't review this? That's odd...

This was a sweet, romantic fanfic, and I love it. I can't think of anything else to say to describe its greatness.
Feyd Rautha chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
the story wouldve been pretty nice and realistic...
but way too much romance.
i think the 'kissing' parts are the ones that ruin most dib/fanchar fics.
ItazuraSuisei chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Very good. I've seen just a couple of Gretchen/Dib fics, adn this one was very good. I think they make a sweet couple, in spite of me being a ZADR shipper. . .
Spectra chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Hooray! _ Yeah! MORE DIB AND GRETCHEN FICS! I swear I must have said "Aw!" about a dozen times durring this thing I am such a devotee of the Dib/Gretchen pairing, and I'm glad to see more people latching onto the idea. And don't worry, the ending wasn't THAT sappy, I liked it. I wanted to write this big D/G fic too once, but I was also afraid of the 'sappy' factor, and I'm bad with romance so... Well, yours, still, is such a cute story and nicely and simply written. I loved it _
Peplos Kore1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I was reluctant to read this, but I finally did and I'm really glad too! It was incredibly cute, but not ooc. It would be great if you expanded on this and made it into some kind of epic love story, with Zim in it of course. But it is nice to see something new besides ZADR and ZAGR (both of which I love) _