Reviews for Two Become One
Experimental Angel234 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I don't know which Kai is scarier...the one from "Fiant" or this one?

Alex and Tina: This one...

Alex: This fic is kinda an exception to the "Fiant" fic but kinda freaked us out the way Kai talked. *Scoots away from the fic "Two Become One"* Anyway, good job.

E.A: Hey! Where did Robert's gun go?

Tina:*Throws the gun away at the last minuet* I don't know...why does he have a hand gun.

Alex:-_-;; Robert is wanting me to kick the bucket...NOW.

Tina:0o We're in troubel aren't we?

E.A: Here*Hands Chibi Tyson plushie* hope you like it!

Tina and Alex: Ja Ne!
Experimental Angel234 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
That sotry was so romantic! I feel like doing a TyKa fic wiht a happy ending in it now!

Alex and Kai: At least there was a bright side on this danm story.

Me: *Twitches* What was worng wiht it.

Alex: You couldn't tell which were the lyrics and which are his thoughts. Seconde...0_o Eep! *Runs from frying pan wielding E.A*

Me: DIE YOU BULLY, YOU MEAN CRITIQUE!

Alex: Mood swings are my enemy! Ja Ne! OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW *Gets hit wiht the pan*
chibi chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
hello storie me likie, lemy me likey can i have some? please? thankies!
Cryysis chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
thtas was good, i liked it and i hope that u update soonokay? well, i gtg, later!
wownothanks chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
An excellent example of why your my fave author *nods*

TYKA RULES!
CheekyRhbadcat chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
*squeals* man that was good! i am very much a ty/ka fan i just think there great together and you've done an excellent fic here! if you've done a sequal could u please send it to me via my e-mail thanks very much and again a great fic!
Kat-Sakura chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
tht was great... would you plz send the sequal to my email... thnx
takuya chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
aw very cute i loved it tons plz send the sequel to the address on my account thanks you
Nyaru chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
ehehehehe, i love you! hey kai! leave her alone, shes a GENIUS! MWAHAHAHAHA! *goes and cackles in a corner*
Deek: umm, her email is
she would ask for the next chapter, but she appears to be cackling, any way, you rock rumi-chan!
Mieco chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Okay i know i read this! man i forgot to Review agien sheese silly me!
Mieco
dna18 chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Rumi-chan! *hugs* Lovely fluff! I loved it! _ Sorry I could get onto the net (and if I do, I couldn't go in ) so forgive me for the lateless of reviewing!
Send me sequel! *begs* please? Anyway, you know my email address already don't you? The one...
Oh well, Loved it, write more... I hope you update soon (and sorry about my story, I had 2 birthday parties, one wedding to attend (not mine!) and Christmas celebrations in the last two weeks, couldn't catch on my story! X'C)
Love, K (or DNA)
bloody angel tears chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
AW CUTE
KAI: SHUT UP
Dragonix chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Me: Rumi-chan! Great fic
Akira: Sweet and Kawaii, jsut the way I like it!
Me: And it ended in the land of nod!
Akira: Perfect place to end!
Trueangel chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
OOh, ooh, a Tyka! It's so fluffily sweet and romantic... Let's hope my teeth don't fall out. _
Screw 's stand on lemons... BUT I JUST GOTTA HAVE THAT LEMON! Mail me at ...
Kai: Monkey wrench... MONKEY!
*mega-sweatdrops* Was it that bash on the head that triggered a relapse?
Kai: OOk ook ook AAK!
Sigh... well, do update your other fics! I'm looking forward to 'A Cat, a Dog, and a Boy Named Tyson"...
-{ TRUEANGEL }-
Ezj chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Write more of these please