Reviews for Displacements
The Mad shoe chapter 8 . 5/28/2004
WOHO!

This is just so friggin GREAT!

Please update as soon as you can.
dustinbanks chapter 8 . 4/25/2004
great super
ShegoWannabe chapter 8 . 4/20/2004
Ah, picking up with the story! Good job!
(and hopefully the episodes on TV will get better)
raptorhybrid chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
I think that this fanfic is better than most Kim Possilbles if not all of them. I'm glad someone can write a fanfic where every main character doesn't dies or go crazy.
AOM chapter 8 . 2/26/2004
You updated! I kind of agree with you that the new series is not as good as the old, but a recent episode I watched has not made me lose hope yet. Shego's character is well written as usual.
Meow chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
I'm very pleased to see that you are continuing on with this story. I was almost certain that you'd abandoned it.
Anyways, I can't tell you enough how awesome this fic is. You have Drakken and Shego's personalities down SO WELL. I've always found Drakken's crazy mood swings to be highly amusing, and they're not something that very many authors can portray well into their fanfiction. IMO, there are really only a couple of other authors on this site who can convey the two villains' personalities as well as you can. (And your representation of them is certainly JUST AS GOOD...if not better. It's definitely far superior than most.)
I'm sorry that I haven't been reviewing. It's certainly not for a lack of interest. To be honest, I was kind of embarrassed over my earlier review where I guessed that Lynx was Drakken in disguise. (O_O) Don't ask me why I thought that. I guess I just didn't read a few lines very carefully or something. I felt REALLY stupid after I left that review, and I thought that you probably felt that I was an idiot or something. Anyways, I will try to go back and review the rest of the chapters separately. A well-written story such as this deserves a million reviews!
And yes, as much as it pains me to say it, for the most part, the newer episodes of KP just aren't as good. Sometimes it just seems like they're trying way too hard to be funny. (Which is something I never felt in season 1) Ron seems to fall victim to the bouts of forceful humor more than any of the other characters. The show's still funny, and it's still much better than most cartoons on television right now, but it's just not as good as it used to be. Sometimes, I get the feeling that if I didn't already like Drakken and Shego so much, I wouldn't find their antics all that amusing. Did you notice how strange Shego acted in "Blush". I mean, it was funny, but so out of character. It was like she was on a sugar rush or something. Ah well, different writers I guess. (I like your version of her better)
This story is great, and I can't wait for the next chapter! If you ever do become a professional writer, I know that you'll do wonderfully. You're very gifted, and I love your writing style. You're obviously a very talented writer. Although, I'm quite certain that you already know that. You're just modest. (A admirable trait) ;D
Hehe. Long enough review for ya? I hope it makes up for my lack of them earlier. (Hopefully, I'll get around to rectifying that)
Yamal chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
It was a long time since you last updated, hehe. But it was a good and entertaining chapter. Poor Tim and Jim, hehe. I missed Ron, but it was a nice chapter. your writing skills are very good indeed, so thans a lot and keep up the good work. _
Dougster chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I'm liking this! Why, pray tell, would Drakken cross the Pacific on a 20-foot boat (besides the Captain's hat, LOL). And there's an air of mystery about the new guy that makes me want to read on. The way Ron hams it up is even better than on the show! And the beginning evokes memories of my own high school days (and tickles me all the more that those days are behind me.) I feel the same way you do about making fanfics like actual KP episodes, as opposed to crossing over. I like The Matrix, but a KP episode should be a KP episode. Also, thanks a jillion for R&R'ing my fan yarn! I'm enjoying yours, too. :)
AOM chapter 7 . 12/25/2003
The last chapter was fun. Totally unexpected. Don't worry too much about the descriptions. Your readers, well at least this reader doesn't mind. I've a feeling you'll like sf, another author on . sf is also into relationships and friendships.
ShegoWannabe chapter 7 . 12/22/2003
Those were a fun couple chapters. I completely understand the over-discription thing (CH. 6) as it happens to me too. Although it may be a little tough to get into at first, your imaging smooths it all together. CH. 7 was well rounded although I have to say I was hoping for more on the plot line. But you are the author and I the reader, so I can only wait for more! ;)
Yamal chapter 7 . 12/22/2003
Roger, Halm. Nice and entertaining chapter this last one, hehe. Keep up the great work. _
1ku chapter 6 . 12/19/2003
Lynx and Bonnie? Crazy! And for one, I like details. They keep me interested. It's very cool that you experiment when you write, it's an important part of growing as a writer. I think you're doing pretty well! _ Excited for more!
WackyD chapter 6 . 12/18/2003
Damn.
That was just completely awesome.
Sandra chapter 6 . 12/17/2003
oh! oh! will this be RonxKim? or LynxxKim? is there gonna be romance? cool story!
Yamal chapter 6 . 12/17/2003
Woah, man! What a chapter I must say! Thanks a lot and keep up the great work, hehe. _
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »