Reviews for Millennial Witness
tlyazghi chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Please continue this story. I hate when people suddenly stop such a good story and not realizing all the people that are left hanging. I know you never said you would outright stop this story, but after 4 years, it seems like it!
Please tell me if you are going to continue because I don't want to be kept waiting.
Thnx
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Please continue this story?!
It is so good and I don't want it to end here.
It is one of the best stories I've read and I really don't want you to leave my imagination hanging.
If it isn't much to ask,
Please continue this story?
Thnx
J-mo 817 chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
Great story, but is this the end of it?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Will this story be finished?
Ballistica chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This story is one of my favorites. Though i see you haven't updated in like 4 years. Get around to updating
Mollie12 chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Hmm...does the part of the prophesy that says "He, the sun, will not shine with the same light," mean that Link will not have the Triforce of Courage? That's just a little thought that popped into my head after reading that part. I really hope that I'm wrong here because someone besides Link having the Triforce just seems kinda wrong.

Anyway, awesome story so far! All the other future Hyrule stories I've read haven't been the best. Hope you update soon!
Eggstasy chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
Oh my God.

I remember that I followed this thing religiously, and now ssfdlks there's more chapters. I lost it when I switched accounts twice, but I retraced back to check up on old stories. You have no idea how ridiculously GIDDY I am to see this updated. Granted, it hasn't been in a while and that's perfectly okay, I'm just overjoyed to see more I haven't read yet.

Thank you so much sldfkjsdlfjsf.
Jillian A.K chapter 12 . 9/7/2009
Hey Haze,

Just wanted to let you know you still have some old fans keeping tabs on your story and hoping for an update. I last reviewed your story in 2004. Not sure what made me want to look it up again and I'm kinda surprised I was able to dredge up your penname so I could find it again. Thanks for not changing it btw.

Anyway, I'm glad I did find my way to your fic, because you ahve updated and it is awesome. I love and hurt for your characters. I can't wait to see how this is resolved. Please keep working at it. Don't leave us dangling for years again.

Sincerely,

Jillian
Munz chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
Awesome story. I feel so bad for Zelda and Link. Zelda cannot give in to her heart's desire and Link must fight an endless battle for good and evil. Your description of their lives is remarkable and can easily be seen as actually happening. I find it interesting that you decided that Link should find the prof that that he needs to know the meaning of his existence in the Water Temple instead of the Temple of Time. Will he visit the other temples as well? Will the other scientists ever make it to the Water Temple? They would be very shock if they do. Especially since Link got there before they did. Please update soon. I really love your story!
DoughnutRing chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
This chapter was AMAZING! I really felt the pain he was going through it was unbearable, the way you explained it was so real. I'm surprised it actually came up this early, hopefully that's not offensive And Zelda really made me think, her ways of showing why she was there, fantastic! Keep the up the good work, I swear it just keeps getting better x3
peachymomotaro chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
*cues dramatic music*

Ah, the reincarnation theory. A lot of people consider this sort of story cliche; I've only seen it a couple of times other than this, and this one is AMAZING. Over and over again...every chapter I've read, I've been totally floored by your writing. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
ayachan chapter 11 . 6/24/2009
wow. that was amazing.

i haven't read a zelda fanfiction in ages.

on a whim, i checked my old account and saw you updated. i'm glad i read this add. the story still resonates beautifully.

it is written well and encapsulates many themes of time and heroes past.

thanks for allowing me to read this add :)
DoughnutRing chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Wow! The last chapter was amazing! This story is amazing! I wonder how he'll act now? Oh, please please update soon! I love this fic!
Munz chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
Zelda and Link remembers! Great fic. I liked how you merged the modern time and the past. Plus Link's past and his characterization is awesome. You did really well with Zelda's character too. I hope that you update again soon.
Strawberii-Sage chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
E! I'm so glad you continued this story! I saw that it started in '03 and I was like 'drat there's no ending' but BEHOLD you updated the day I got online. It's surely a miracle!

Your writing is totally better than most I've read lately. Your descriptions are amazing and the character development and story line is tres magnifique!

I feel the need to use excessive exclamation points. You rock! 3 I subscribe to you and this story. Good day!