Reviews for Third Layer
Williams Damas chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
me gusto esta historia, que malo que no la continuaste
lostmagic564 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
... you know i cant blame them for wanting to kill ranma just saying... its hard not to want to kill him i know hes a good person and all but hes so selfless and weak it makes me sick i really do like ranma 1/2 but when hes like this... he has the ability to be smart i can tell but its just he doesnt and then does then honor crap... ok good story and all i dont like how hes acting but i have to say its in-charater.
Tail Kinker chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
A promising start. It's nice to see Ranma using his head for something other than a hat rack. :)

As a few side notes: Ranma owing Nabiki scads of money is common enough in fanfic. However, in the manga, he does *not* owe her money. However, there's still a reason to bring in Nabiki: Angelic Layer is not a cheap hobby to break into. Nabiki might agree to front the cash - and Ranma is smart enough to insist it not be a loan - in exchange for the winnings.

While that might seem to bust up your reason for Ranma playing, he could just be interested in AL as a form of virtual training.
Wayne Clark chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Love the story keep it up.
Talonhunter chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
I too wish there was a way to have you or help you continue this fix.I love the concept of it and your plot was good. Let me think on this, I may have a plan...bwahahahaha
Anubis chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Ouch, very sad. I enjoyed your writing and hopefully someone capable will pick it up. Thankyou for the opportunity and pleasure of reading "Third Layer". The potential of this particular crossover, of your story, is incredible.

I'll remain on the lookout, on the chance you find it in yourself to continue.

Goodluck
PCHeintz72 chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
A note to my previous comment though, you should have kept your teaser that was chapter 10 and made the abandon message chapter 11.

Oh well.
PCHeintz72 chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
A pity, I liked the setup and had long hoped for more. It was a interesting premise.
AnFan-n-More chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Well, I'm sorry to hear that you won't continue the story. If you do find someone who will write it and they actually make an attempt and write some new material, please make an update so we can find it. Thanks.
Bree R chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
A shame quite enjoyed what was written.
borg rabbit chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Haiku dirge:

Shame the story's dead

Be nice to see where it led

Sad your muse has fled
The Smiler chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Have you gotten over your "severe case of writer's block" yet? This has been languishing on my alerts page since 2008, and I want to know if it's ever going to be updated again.
Roy chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
Unfortunately this seems dead T_T
Wayne Clark chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
I love your story keep up the good work.
Arkanrium chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
Love the concept of this story, to bad you have writers block... hope you get over it soon :)