Reviews for Oh, Muffy! I mean Buffy
Taaroko chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
You probably haven't gotten a review on this one in ages, so this might seem incredibly random. However, I've been on a fanfic-reading mania for about a week. Having come across astonishing amounts of sheer crap, this was a lovely change. I especially enjoyed "limbless Spaniards" and Angel's proclamation of love. Absolutely hysterical. The sad thing is that some people actually write stuff this pathetic for non-satirical purposes.
melodrome chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
That was amazing.

Thank you for making my day.
xMortyx chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
hahahahaha ow! my ribs hurt from laughing! what the freaking hell? 'a one legged Spaniard with a squirrel obsession' i mean damn you have the wierdest imagination? id so love to see more of these... with lots more sausage rolls!
Eunoia chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Hee! That was so random and bizarre and therefore awesome. What's sad is that I've actually seen AUs that are even more out there than this except without the irony.
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
LOL. Very funny, I actually wrote something similar called 'A Tribute To All Those AU Writers Out There'.

You title was defnitely catchier. Very funny.
Khepyra chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
OMG that is hillarious

Khepyra
rehy2000 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Um... I like it in a odd sort of way. But I mean, aren't you going a bit overboard? How many people actually do that with their story? But I still got a kick out of it.-

rehy20
Kippies chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
OMFG thats so sick. In a funny weird way... ;P
Angel sumoritos chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Thank God somone finally trased those stupid AU's go you!
ann the buddhajew chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
so funny. so very funny. and as a buddhist, i still find it funny
vaughn is hot chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
wow, just the fic i was looking for, i had just been reading some really angsty buffy, and then i nice helping of angst filled alias, and i thought nothing could make my mood better, or make me laugh but this was great! so funny, wesley and the squirels... and of course the happy ending with angel and buffy lol thank you for making me happy again!
s chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
i'm on the floor laughing
moonmouse chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
45 reviews for a one shot - wow! hehe funny love the sausage roll.

dingoes ate my baby? what does spike have to do with lindy chamberlain? ah well. so funny and random. :o) merry christmas!
flying alien chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
hesitant laugh* cute very AU uhh what eles can i say? *can't take prssure and runs away*
Freddie Loves Xanya. forever chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
You know when you review something but you don’t do justice to thing you reviewed because you’re a crap review… I do that all the time and because I think you are tip-top (like the bread) I’m going to try again. Twinness (If you can not guess by the name I have chosen to use up the top I am your twinness and I rule aver all… with you of course) this story is a masterpiece of toastiness with a Freddie on top. You bring the stupidness of AUs into the light and make them dance your twisted, wonderful dance.

I love the fact that Buffy is a Buddhist, this is interesting because I am a product of the world shown through TV and to me Buddhist, especially strict ones wear bright orange and have shaved heads and because Buddhism originated in the Asia region and therefore is a eastern religion I always picture Buddhist as short Asian men who do mysterious things (and now I have reach the point of my babble) so when you have Buffy the AU girl as a Buddhist the imagine or season three Buffy is sort of imposed on this stereotypical image of the Buddhist… its amusing and once again highlights the silliness of AUs I thing you’re a genius and I must have your puppy’s. (did I do the apostrophe right?)

I always want to cry when I glimpse that Spike is the lead singer of ‘damb’ (hahaha what an amusing word!) because I always think of Devon (sp?) and then I think Spike has murdered him and then I wonder with what and then I think a railroad spike and then I remember William and then I remember insane Drusilla and then I see Drusilla The Faker AUer and then I remember its an AU and then I cry again.

Cry with me Twinness.

Okay with all this babbling I haven’t even begun to gush over the brilliance of your work…. He we go again:

The reason I bow down and offer myself as a sacrifice to you, the god of all AU Parodies and the lad with the best moustache is that I simply adore the randomness and the fact that all off the plot twists, (i.e. Sausage roll throwing, Spanish Wesley, Angel the Jock who insanely Jealous, hammer throwing Sex changing Spikeand Buffy working in the rice factory), the character developments and the impossible number of people that fit in Angels tiny sports car all happen in ‘real’ AUs, I think you have taken what ‘makes’ an AU twisted it, licked it, spanked it into shape and spat it back out as the God of parodies.

If I could I would paint the town with red just for it but unfortunately I can only gush for a while and pimp this baby out to you adoring public…

READ! MY PRETTYS READ!

cracks cat-of-nine-tails*

I love that you are my queen and I am your King and we will rule the golden age forever and ever and ever and punish those evil AU writers.

Oh and if I could I would admit the mating call of the West African Bower Bird I would and it would tell the world that you are an artist and need Michael Vartan, Freddie and Ewan in your bed… in eyeliner.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »