Reviews for Koe
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
shouldn't Kai have been a lot less able to move after the hit and run?

That was good, I liked it a lot but you need more details in this
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
how cute!how romantic!

I loved it!
Hiyami chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Tell you one thing: I CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR ONE-SHOTS! Lol. REally love it. Do more, do more! Lol. Me a bit on sugar high now. Had a tad more of chocolates, sweets, cakes, sweets, Chocolate muffins...all those woderfully sweet stuffs. Em...I really am a sucker for sweet stuffs. One just can't get enough of them. Anywho, great story.

Ja Ne,

Hiya
Kitsuryuu chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
You noticed how I didn't review the fics marked with the genre Angst and Tragedy?

I would've killed you if Kai died.

BUT THAT WAS SO SWEET, especially when Kai told Tyson:

“Tyson, remember when I told you about the voice that spoke in my dreams?
Kat-Sakura chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
tht was... GREAT.

i mean tht was so romanctic in a way...
TyKa-Forever chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I loved that! That was so good, i loved it. Ok well i love all your TyKa's! _ Keep writing! _ You make me so happy!

TKF
Snow Angel chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Darn fluff bunnies...*Whipes overly wet eyes * They're bouncing all over the place now...
Kiina chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
great!
Would you like to do a fic with me sometimes? If yes...just talk to me on msn will ya? *hopes*
Yukiko-Angel chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
so ... so sweet. Oh I knew Tyson was an angel hey, Tomoe is not the name of the doctor in sailor moon s ? you know the one who is Saturne's dad ? I think he's cool for that role
theformerarashi chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
KAWAI!
_
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Awe...I think I have a cavity now. Lol, so fluffy and sugary sweet _ Way kewl!
losingmymind chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
That was so cute!
Angevar chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Me: *leaps up and punches the air* WooHoo! Go Timmy! You go girl!
Brigs: ...no coment.
Me: Ignore him, he's trying to make up for actually being nice all day. By the Way, THIS STORY ROX! Best thing I've read all day *pauses for thought* except for maybe the last chappie of Silverm's story, man that was harsh, kinda like Rank and file, but more hurt and worry...
Brigs: You're rambling.
Me: Huh? Oh, yeah! Anywhoo, I'm in Montana, Last Week there was a Five hour marathon of the BladeBreakers vs. team Psychic. Ahh, that was a very good day for me. In the meantime, I get to watch Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Beyblade and Pokemon Advanced (Ash goes to Hoenn region)
Brigs; This is supposed to be a review damnit!
Me: Shaddup! Or I smash you!
Brigs: XD Go Ahead!
!
Brigs: _
Me; *puts away the coffee pot of doom* don't say I didn't Warn ya 'cause i did! *to Timmy* I updated both my stories so tel me how ya been, K?
CP: As a gift, i'll give you... Oni-Chan repelant! _
Dragonix chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Me: *snifles* Kawaii, cute, sweet, romantic, etc...
Akira: Cool! I get a Gamebot SP! I like you, you give out free gifts!
Me: *sighs* I like ya cause you're brilliant writer!
Akira: *Playing* Keep writing!
Lunare Valhart chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
*glares at flamer* That, Timberwolf, is what one calls a narrow-minded creep with nothing better to do. Let's face it, you HAVE the warnings in the summary. It's their fault for not paying any attention to them. Oh, and you should take that 'gay' insult as a compliment; 'gay' means 'happy' first and foremost. _~
And as for YOU, name (heh, and you were too scared to actually PUT a name and e-mail address... wimpy asshole), what's wrong with the Bladebreakers being homosexuals? Or is that too big a word for you? You HAD the warning. Or maybe you need a smaller word. How's SLASH?
Listen, nimrod, I'm straight myself, but I write yaoi fanfiction, too. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT AND FLAME THE AUTHOR LATER! Just ignore it and move on! No one's FORCING you to read it. We don't need close-minded, self-centered COWARDS hurting the self-esteem of a great author like Timberwolf220. If you absolutely HAVE to flame, at LEAST write out words! It makes you sound stupider than you already are!
Trust me, most of the bad fiction I've read (and NOT flamed! *gasp* Why read something and not flame it? Because I respect the author's feelings!) were OC/canon character. The OCs were terribly written in those to the point they've made me GAG. Not to MENTION the OCs throw the person they're paired with COMPLETELY out of character. *coughKaicoughhack*
Oh, and technically, it IS okay to have sex... just not until you're married or at least out of high school. That's how the human race CONTINUES, moron.
I'm pretty sure this is getting too long for your little bubble brain to absorb without popping (not that we'd CARE), so I'll turn my attention to someone FAR more worthy of my time.
_ Timber, that was so cute at the end! Tyson getting so worried about Kai and Kai fighting his way out of his coma... how sweet! Man, I've said this once, I'll say it again: Kai's lucky he's got a sweetheart like Tyson around. If HALF the boys in my school acted a little bit like him, my boyfriend-hunting friend wouldn't be getting so irritated with finding someone to give her lots of love and attention. (And she'd stop griping at us about it, too!)Heh, in fact, ALL my friends would be happy!
...This review's getting too long, so keep up the great work, as usual. _ I'll be working on Viper's Nest; hopefully it'll be finished before New Years'. OO; But YOU'D better keep writing! Don't let bubble brain over there bother you!
~LV