Reviews for Freedom
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Hello,

Wow. That was a really good story, and a fantastic ending.

Great work

Rhr4eva
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
very poetic...

-Peace.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I liked this. Very dark and flickering, but hopeful in a realistic, grim sort of way. Well-written. Torment*o*r, but that's the only thing. Like your parallel structures: "There's hope..." "There's strength"... "They've let go..." "They're ready..."

Nice job.
paradox01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Very nicely done, again, I think you've really captured the trio's relationship.

Heh, I had all these fics bookmarked but I didnt review them till now. Shame on me -headpalms-

-paradox
Elektra3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
*sniff* Oh, that was beautiful. You've captured the Trio's friendship perfectly. I couldn't help noticing a tiny grammatical error (it's "he can't stop Hermione from loving both him and Ron," not "he can't stop Hermione from loving both he and Ron") but other than that the fic is just exquisite.
Usha88 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
That was awesome! I really liked it! Great job! :)
Liebling chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Ah.
I love this one as well. Even though it is pretty deep and depressing. / I'm sure it'll 'become' pretty accurate though. It made me think.
Loved it (as always) ;) You don't get enough reviews, you know that?
~Mel
Moony's Angel chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
If I may, I'm SHOCKED at the lack of reviews for this story! it's MOST wonderful! and if I might ask a favor? please go read and review my fic entitled 'into the madness'? I would be grateful if you did. thanks! You have talent!
striped-jaguar chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Wow, how nice was that?
Very, I say. And it flowed so smoothly, too! Oh...aah...can't you just see it? It's like one of those movie preview voices, peering over all their emotions, and the three central chractes in balck and white, and coloured at times, who everybody watches...how very cool!
A very good shorty!
Your last line was so cheesy and Stripes still loves it! XD
~stripes
Dues Ex chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
I loved it you are my favortie one-shot writer ever. I found it slightly romantic at some parts how they explained how they were there for him and how Hermione loved Harry and Ron. You are my favorite.