Reviews for Teeth to Tears
trishnjefflover chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I meant put I don't have an accent
trishnjefflover chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
He pit the palm of her hand in the front of his pants
(gigling) I love this story
Wolfaline chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
THAT WAS HOT!

Sounds like a fight that me and my boyfriend have had...
Chigz chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
You do arguments so well! I love a good intense fight that ends in a sexy makeout type scene. This was great. I love how you write fights. All the rage and everything. You capture so many different emotions so well, and some of the anger that comes out in what you write is great. Angst, beautiful sweet-nothing type romance, and anger are your specialties, I think. Oh, and passion, can't forget passion. This was just a great fic, I love it. XD
Kasey Renae chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
cute fic really liked it...your work rocks! Keep up the good work
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Took me a while to get to reading this one, but I love it. Lots of intensity and blazing emotions that jump out at you... just the way I like it.
Xtremely-Canadian chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
That was awesome..and Jericho's sexy...it's great how it started with them screaming at the top of their lungs, and ended with them wrapped in each other's arms on the floor..Great Job!
*Jess*
Sweet Steffie chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Ok stef, breath. Breth in, breath out. That was so cool! I almost cried. Wow, I know how Trish feels. And Jericho is not hard on the eyes! (he only is wit that beard). It was so cool. And yes, I also gasped when he laid her palm on his pants. I loved it.
LoveFuryEnergyPassion chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Great as always, Crimson!