Reviews for Missing You: The Game
oh-doctor-you-soniced-her chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Virgil chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
That was great. Superbly written. Although I was a little thrown off when Snow White's Prince was introduced as Prince Adam, since that's the Beast's human name, and Snow White's prince is Prince Ferdinand. But I definitely appreciated the Eden, and the apple and Adam tie in. :) Brilliant!
Jado the Shadow chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Great story, I really want to read more about it and see what happens next and learn who this Fox is. I am so happy to finally find some good Disney Princess fanfiction.
Sherlock's Sparrow chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
This is very interesting. I really hope you update soon. By the way, was the prince from Snow White's name ever mentioned in the movie?

Yours Sincerely,

Sherlock's Sparrow
Seraphdragon7 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Shivers, this is quite horrible! The poor princesses! Jasmine and Ariel are my favorite Disney princesses, I also like Belle. The Fox character reminds me of Fox from the cartoon series the Gargoyles, although that Fox was a red-headed woman. It's scary, you certainly know how to put your characters in danger, I wonder are you going to have the Disney heroes die? please keep writing, this is very exciting, I like it. I am eager to see how it ends. I'd like to see the princesses get tied up, heheh.
debbiegirl chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
i know that you havent updated in about...2 years...but please UPDATE! i finally get t read a disney princess story that has all the princesses in it and it only has two cahpters! please UPDATE! im begging you!
fricketyfrack123 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
wonderful story, beautiful concept, but i was irked by one small detail.

no, it wasn't the death. I know death exists, and that it is a natural part of life. I'm not that naive.

It was Prince Adam. According to the Disney Encyclopedia, Snow White and Cinderella each married a Prince Charming. (maybe they're brothers...?) There WAS a Prince Adam, though... before he got turned into a beast. Belle married Adam, not Snow.
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Oh, creepy. Please write more, I want to know what's going on!
Vote14Caskett chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
please update soon? pwetty pwease? *puppy dog eyes*
Kiely chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
WHOA! Intriguing hey update already! this is gonna be great!
leotabelle13 chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
UPDATE OR I'LL, if you're a Phan, PUNJAB YOU! If you're not, HURT YOU REALLY BAD!
leotabelle13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Okay about J's reveiw

you make Belle sound like the Raoul basher's on Phantom of the Opera fics. And If you mess with both I'll bash you!
leotabelle13 chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
UPDATE WITH BELLE! UPDATE WITH BELLE! *slaps face* sorry, I'm crazy about Beauty and the Beast. I would like to see the prince beat the living day lights out of the kidnapper
Teh weirdo O.o chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Dude, great story, sounds like Kingdom Hearts _
J chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
Nice style, very clear and easy to get into. That being said, I have to admit that when I read your summery I cringed; and truth be told I haven't quite un-cringed. The 'damsel-in-distress' story has never been a particular favorite of mine, and you have yet to do anything to twist the cliche into something more interesting, but the story's barely started, so I'm probably worried for nothing.

Fox is intriguing, but being a fan of Disney's Gargoyles, I was a tad confused at first re the name. The two plot twists I'm most looking forward to are the heroes having to work together and the idea of "soulless" princesses. Especially the latter. The girls that I think have the most potential in that area are Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Esmerelda (sp?), and Meg cause they've got the tools to hurt their lovers right there.

Ariel: "I have to admit, I'm surprised you actually made it, I know how easily you get distracted. Congratulations on making it here without being hypnotized."

Belle: "I think I really preferred you as a beast, at least back then you weren't an utterly useless pansy who spends all of his time brushing his hair."

I think you get the idea. So, congrats on a promising beginning!