Reviews for The Plan
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Fuck i hate sasusaku! Its disgusting! Sasuke walked away from slutura. Fuck sasuke to hell! Hes a fucking arrogant bastard who doesnt deserve happiness! Itachis better! As is naruto. Naruto and ino deserve happiness! Sakura doesnt as she betrayed ino. Threw her friendship away over a snot faced shit. Shes not worth shit! So fuck your sasusluta story. All happiness to naruino. Death to sasusaku!
Maileesaeya chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Nice job! I love this pairing. My mind was always set on the Naruto x Sakura pairing, but I think Naruto x Ino works better. Excellent work!

Thanks for this awesome story!
Mikan-Dash chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
elmo chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
elmo knows where you live.
Beansmoker chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Carlito enjoyed this much.
Dark Naruto chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
Oh..its too cute! Hehe..this is the first NaruIno story that i read. usually i'm not interested with these pairings, but then i thought i could give it a try, and boom! i found out that its sweet and nice!) great job!
Name Havent decided yet chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Yeah Im still thinking of a name when I review. -_-

Anyways, I just read the first part and despite some of the horrid spelling errors you had this story still caught my attention! Thats about all I think you need and that one guy who said "Your spelling errors are forgiven" does come to mind. :)

I think all you need to do is quickly read over your story or do this in Mircosoft word and hit the check spelling button and your good to go!

O ther then that Im going to read on cause this sounds like a very interesting story. :P
trent chapter 10 . 12/15/2004
could you make a nother naruto x ino fic please or maybe the cointinuing part of this one of naruto and ino cildren
x se chapter 10 . 12/5/2004
Good story!
daeyeth chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
cool story. nice pairing :) i really liked it!

eh, im not so sure about confessions between naruto and ino. seemed to superficial and corny. the whole "i love you" and the "i love you too". seemed to setup, like neither of them were surprised at all. still, good story.
Dreak chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Dunno the point of saying anything but..DAmn..You know what "Spell Check" is? So many odd errors..I mean..Doesnt everyone use spell check after typin something? Its odd..Your grammar is good..but your spelling..is atrocious. Its usually the other way around. Only complaint I have..
iluvsasuke chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
:D
iluvsasuke chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
AH

sasusaku!

yay

stupid ino
katana-hime chapter 10 . 7/8/2004
Kawaii! Such a cool story! at first i really wasn't that interested, but the story just got better and better! hehe. i am glad i stuck with it long enough to get really interested. (usually, if the story is boring enough, i would just find another.) not that your story is boring.. just, i don't really read much on Ino... just. yeah. your story is great. end.

~katana-hime.
Ms.Bloodmoon chapter 10 . 6/27/2004
Hey Alden,

Sorry I never reviewed...

Seriously this is a awesome story.

I can't wait to see what you write next _

Keep up the good work!