Reviews for The Sorceress Diaries: Book Two
Malacoth chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That one felt like the longest journal entry yet - and once more very much on character in my opinion. You strike a wonderful balance between the very mature and the cstill hildish, the strict logic and the deep emotions that is to me so very typical and defining for Hermione, and which makes her such a wonderful character.

The weekly goals have a big part in this, but really the whole work is, well, spot on. Great!
F Maurice chapter 28 . 8/26/2011
Good story! I will read book 3 soon.
BobyAnneSueJoe.The Second chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
i just realized- you made no mention of hermione's confrontation with umbridge. why? isn't that sorta important?

also, i love how the stuff that was really important for harry (like the dungbombs) is not written out. it's so much more realistic when a character doesn't always relate her life to the protagonist.
caraisabella chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
Haha great job :) liked that Anne of green gables reference. This is a fantastic story from what I've read of it so far XD
Daydreaming Lover chapter 28 . 2/11/2010
Great story! On to the next...
Daydreaming Lover chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
"Bravo, Harry."

D
Daydreaming Lover chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
So far so great!

Yesterday, I saw something on TV about "the road to emotional satisfaction". I cracked up. LOL.

Keep up the great work.
Daydreaming Lover chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
no it didn't. I'm excited for more!
totallycrazy101 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I read the first one, and now i'm beginning the second one: i read the Princess Diaries because this fic was in the same "format" as the story! i absolutely love your writing Silver. :D

3 cc
missalyss chapter 16 . 11/16/2008
Parvati sounds a bit like Anne Shirley, from Anne of Green Gables.
ParvatiP chapter 10 . 7/28/2007
Oh my, this is so much fun! "(Why is everything there named after hogs? Really, they’re quite vile animals.)" LMAO.

I love it when people write from other point of views, it's interesting. GOOD JOB! I think I'll be reading this for the rest of the evening now.
WutevaChica chapter 24 . 2/4/2006
I'm loving this story. You made me giggle, "Emi Watson" and "Daniel Grint". Daniel Grint: If this were an actual character in the story the guy who portrays him would have to be the hottest thing on two legs (_).

Sierra
shattered rainbow chapter 28 . 1/22/2006
Yay! I'm excited! One more book! One more book! I know your not done with it yet... but please update? Maybe I'll write a song... and if your still alive, may i join the FU?

I really like the R/H, just because it is so right and how could it be any other way? right? It's brilliant the ways you can illustrate things in this fic, and can really see all those elf-heads singing carols as sirius bounds down the hall, his arms full of holly...

Yay! book three!

HAPPY WRITING!

the shattered rainbow
shattered rainbow chapter 17 . 1/21/2006
Ha! WLA sounds just like MLA, modern language association. I have to use that for lit all the time... curse the MLA!*shattered rainbow shakes fist anrily at the organization that likes to torture poor high school lit students when ever they have to write an equally torturous essay*

And Parvati writing poetry! My friend actually did that once in 7th grade. The boy she liked didn't like her back and she wrote about five love-sick poems about the unfairness of it all...

I also thought of this chapters and chapters ago, but the F.U. reminded me of when I was at the end of 8th grade, and we all had to register for high school. Our lit teacher was just plain awesome, and since the district we had to register in was called Fremont Union, he abreviated it F.U. Every day for a week he would ask the class for their "F.U." papers, and there was one memorable day when he finally collected them all and paraded around the classroom as we all chanted "FU! FU! FU!"

Ah, good times.

-the shattered rainbow
Padfoot and Bull chapter 28 . 10/29/2005
Seriously, you've got me hooked.

I really have to work on that stupid English assignment now; even if it IS detrimental to my mind and any hope I ever had of wanting to become a journalist.

Well, not that I ever DID want to become a journalist, but my teacher's just gone and ruined that idea before I could even think about it.

I'm rambling. Excellent work, and I'll be back in four hours to read the next one...