Reviews for The Sorceress Diaries: Book Two
notsolimpbizkit chapter 18 . 4/14
It's almost as if you've managed to channel Hermione Granger as you're writing this. That or you really find her diary. Fantastic story. Enjoying every minute of it.
MontmarayRoyal chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
loved it as i do all your chapters, but canon from the books never mentions the length of lucius's hair
Malacoth chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That one felt like the longest journal entry yet - and once more very much on character in my opinion. You strike a wonderful balance between the very mature and the cstill hildish, the strict logic and the deep emotions that is to me so very typical and defining for Hermione, and which makes her such a wonderful character.

The weekly goals have a big part in this, but really the whole work is, well, spot on. Great!
F Maurice chapter 28 . 8/26/2011
Good story! I will read book 3 soon.
BobyAnneSueJoe.The Second chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
i just realized- you made no mention of hermione's confrontation with umbridge. why? isn't that sorta important?

also, i love how the stuff that was really important for harry (like the dungbombs) is not written out. it's so much more realistic when a character doesn't always relate her life to the protagonist.
caraisabella chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
Haha great job :) liked that Anne of green gables reference. This is a fantastic story from what I've read of it so far XD
Daydreaming Lover chapter 28 . 2/11/2010
Great story! On to the next...
Daydreaming Lover chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
"Bravo, Harry."

D
Daydreaming Lover chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
So far so great!

Yesterday, I saw something on TV about "the road to emotional satisfaction". I cracked up. LOL.

Keep up the great work.
Daydreaming Lover chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
no it didn't. I'm excited for more!
courtney22n chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I read the first one, and now i'm beginning the second one: i read the Princess Diaries because this fic was in the same "format" as the story! i absolutely love your writing Silver. :D

3 cc
missalyss chapter 16 . 11/16/2008
Parvati sounds a bit like Anne Shirley, from Anne of Green Gables.
ParvatiP chapter 10 . 7/28/2007
Oh my, this is so much fun! "(Why is everything there named after hogs? Really, they’re quite vile animals.)" LMAO.

I love it when people write from other point of views, it's interesting. GOOD JOB! I think I'll be reading this for the rest of the evening now.
WutevaChica chapter 24 . 2/4/2006
I'm loving this story. You made me giggle, "Emi Watson" and "Daniel Grint". Daniel Grint: If this were an actual character in the story the guy who portrays him would have to be the hottest thing on two legs (_~).

Sierra
batastrophe chapter 28 . 1/22/2006
Yay! I'm excited! One more book! One more book! I know your not done with it yet... but please update? Maybe I'll write a song... and if your still alive, may i join the FU?

I really like the R/H, just because it is so right and how could it be any other way? right? It's brilliant the ways you can illustrate things in this fic, and can really see all those elf-heads singing carols as sirius bounds down the hall, his arms full of holly...

Yay! book three!