Reviews for Do you really want me?
StelenaxAlways chapter 26 . 5/25/2011
This was one of the best stories about Bosco&Faith .

You wrote such a beautiful story .

And their feelings ..

You described them perfectly .

It was like ..

We felt exactly what they felt ..
Jamie552 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I absolutely loved this story! Once I started reading it, I couldn't stop. Definitely one of my favorites. Keep up the amazing work :o)
anne chapter 26 . 5/22/2007
i am bowing to you!

great story, perfectly written, i just loved it. thank you so much for sharing! )
anne chapter 22 . 5/21/2007
hey you! i just can't wait to the end of the story, for giving you a review - this is SO BRILLIANT! i really really LOVE your fanfic here, it's a piece of genius. i love how you describe the characters (so bosco and faith - great!) and your ideas for situations and stuff - really, this is one of my favourite stories and i have to stop this now, because i have to read on (i'm at chapter 22.. oh god no! it's coming to an end! no!) ..this story is really going to give me some reality-loss-moments in real-life. but what would real-life be without daydreaming ;-) so thank you very much!

ps.: just read the line: "..Poor Faith; she should have married Sully." ..hehe.. i laughed my ass of, you have a great sense of humor and are describing all the characters so so great!
Sarah Bosworth Cuddy Cabin chapter 26 . 9/12/2005
Wow! That was so powerful and awesome and well written! I loved this whole story from beginning to end. There were so many feelings and emotions that ran from all of the characters, mainly Faith, but everything that Bosco felt and that Emily felt was very well written!

I applaude you, this was a very touching story and I loved it so much.

Awesome! Perfect ending and I loved the last couple of lines where you tied in the title of the story! Bravo
Sparkle chapter 26 . 9/10/2005
wow! i cant believe its all over! i loved this story and have read it many times! take a bow cos it was truly an amazing piece of work that plays across all the emotions but leaves you with that feeling that they are gonna be so happy together and that they will be there for each other through thick and thin!

three cheers for you!

hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray!
Cuddy Cabin chapter 25 . 6/9/2005
OH YA! *claps hands* Yep, that was one hell of an awesome chapter...well worth the wait! Fantastic as usual, but, then again, when are your chapters anything short of wonderful?
TWbasketcase chapter 25 . 6/9/2005
Great chapter, it was really well written. I like this story and I hope that you can update it again soon. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Kristen
TWbasketcase chapter 24 . 5/23/2005
Great Chapter! I really love this story and you are doing an excellent job with it. The updates are a little slow, but it's definately worth the wait! I really love how you capture the raw emotions of the characters; you describe them so well I can almost feel what they are feeling. You are doing a great job so keep up the amazing work!

Cheers,

Kristen
Cuddy Cabin chapter 24 . 5/23/2005
Aw Faith! I love you, girl! That was such an awesome chapter! I felt like crying! Yay! That was so yummy and I loved the way you made them interact together...Bosco and Faith forever!
katier67 chapter 23 . 4/23/2005
I read this entire story that you have written so far this morning and I think you have done a terrific job with the characters and of course all the angst Bosco and Faith are facing. I hope to see another chapter on this fic soon.
Lady Skywalker chapter 23 . 4/12/2005
I think that this was the best chapter that you've written so far. Everyone needs the warm fuzzies every once and a while, and I felt them when I read this chapter. Excellent job.

Isn't it depressing that the show's ending? Maybe they'll come out on DVD.

Any-hoo, get the next chapter up soon, ya hear me? Before the end of next month sounds good ;)
Cuddy Cabin chapter 23 . 4/11/2005
Oh great chapter! Finally, Bosco joins the program...took him long enough. I love this story so much, Faith, and you need to update again really, really, really, soon! At least we have our fanfiction to resort to now that the show has been cancelled...I'm still trying to adjust to that one! Idiots! LOl. Keep up the great work.
Cactus101 chapter 22 . 3/12/2005
Faith,

I managed to catch up on the last couple of chapters and I'm reminded how much I enjoy your writing.

The dialogue is wonderful and the storyline is ok even for a non-shipper like me!

Keep up the good work.
Sarah chapter 22 . 3/5/2005
Please update this soon! It's a great fic and I can't wait to see what happens next! Great job.