Reviews for Genesis
myrodin bladekeeper chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
i am so glad i found this fic agin my computer crashed and wasent able to finish it bu now i can it is a well writen story, and one of my personla favorits
masadora chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
whoa, you made matt sound so evil...even though i hate him for stealing sora from tai, it still doesn't feel right to have him so evil...this is just to evil...but your story is the best! a really good story if i ever read one!
masadora chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
hm...

Genesis is Tai, isn't he?

you made Kari sound really scary...

but i love your story! it's really awesome!
masadora chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
wow! it's really well written...but...so sad! so...sad...
chrono17 chapter 10 . 8/30/2007
An exceptional story if I have ever read one. I must admit, I'm a little upset about what you did to matt. I always thought that tai should be with sora but I always liked matt too. And even if he did abandon all the others, the only people he would never abandon is his brother and gabumon, yet they were the ones you had him commit the most horrible of atrosities to. I did like the whole tai, sora, and ken thing though. Particularly the ken tai brother thing. It allowed for ken to have a sense of humanity that even fell in with his actual character in the anime where he lost his older brother sam I believe. All in all, an excellent story though I wish you could have done something else with matt. I also think that yu should have payed up the role of the sorceress as a recorder of history instead of this great force of power that she never really was in the story. She did a few interesting things but they paled in comparison to what tai was capable of. It made the whole thing abuot her being really powerful almost a joke. Again though I did like it a lot just had a few misgivings.
chrono17 chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
Damn...I'm only at the third chapter and I must say, I am impressed. I intend to read the rest tomorrow cause it is a bit late now, but I just wanted to say that this is exceptional. Admitedly the beginning with Tai dying like that was a bit cliche'but past that no complaints yet. well, til tomorrow.
animedynasty chapter 10 . 7/11/2006
...you know, I think that the only person who is capable of praising your stories with the exact words...is you. I finished this story about seven minutes ago...why seven, you ask? Because I just sat there and remembered everything that happened in your story...

wow. This was a really amazing and...DEEP story. It just... defies explanations. Great job.
DonAegis chapter 10 . 4/12/2006
It was good, but it needs a great deal of work, a TREMENDOUS amount of work since the story is so LONG. Aside from the usage and spelling errors, the story suffers greatly from pacing issues especially in the later episodes. There are also some issues with redundant sentence structure and over-use of a few adjectives (demonic, tendrils, hellish etc.) all of which only serve to augment the lag in the plot. You should really consider a total overhaul of the entire story, trim down the plot to only what is absolutely necessary to convey your point, correct the grammar and spelling errors (the past tense of kneel is knelt) they take away from the good points of the story (the first chapter was incredible), and eliminate the redundancy of sentence structure and word choice and you will be left with a first-class product. It will be a great amount of work, but in the end your story will be of an amazing caliber and will be truly worthy of the praises it has so far received. With just a little more refinement you could become a gifted writer, I hope that refinement comes with time and practice.
BlackFeatherz29 chapter 10 . 5/4/2005
So sad... (bawls eyes out)

I know you've been done with it awhile ago (try a few years) and you will probably never read this, but this is honestly the darkest and best fic I've ever read.

I read it last summer on Digimon Fanfiction Vortex, and to tell the truth, I was curious what a rated R fic was like (hehe) and later ended up reading a lemon fic for all my troubles, so I read this. I was very surprised about what I found. This is the bloodiest fic that I've read in my short life, but it was also the most tragic. I agree with your other reviewers; I really think that you should send you story to Toei Animations!

I've always loved Digimon for the sad pasts of the characters (especially Ken), so I loved how you brought out the angst.

Do you know where I can post fanart for your story? I'm thinking of making a manga out of it when I get enough drawing experience.
DeepThoughtsX chapter 10 . 2/26/2005
One of the best stories I have ever read. I now feel inspired enough to return to my story-writing. Truly Exellent Story!
DeepThoughtsX chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Oh crap! This is Tai. isn't it? Nice twist. a dark story, nicely done.
DeepThoughtsX chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Damn! I have been able to read most tragedy stories and never cry. But after this first chapter, I am unable to hold back tears. A true masterpiece!
Admiral Larsen chapter 10 . 12/27/2004
Better late than never in my case although I'm sorry I didn't post this sooner.

You should really get into the business since you've written some exceptionally moving stories especially romance ones and what I've seen in television and anime series as of late (an anime series called Gundam SEED: Destiny comes to mind) makes me wish that a story like yours comes along since as I've said, it a true moving story.

Keep on writing for you truly have a gift.
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
*gasps*gasps*gasps*gasps* **sobs** SO SAD! MAKE ME CRY...I LOVE YOU TAICHI
AriesNoChuy chapter 10 . 12/22/2004
Hey there! man i can't believe it, you know i have only read one other fic with such power as the one you've got here, and belive me i've read A LOT OF EM! but well that's not all this story of yours is simply amazing it's got a great plot and you kept the characters as in character as it was posible for the story to take place, your writin style is one of the best i've found, it makes the story easy to read, although you do get a little bit too wordy with your descriptions in a way that it sometimes seems like you'll never end describing the scene or place, but it isn't that bad since it helps gettin a better mental image of what you're writting. I'd recomend you to read that other fic i'm talkin about, although it is based on a series that although had incredible potential when it first started (just like digimon has as you just demonstrated with this fic) the actual series got borin and repetitive (pokemon) the fic, really uses that potential up. i don't know if you'd even consider readin it, but for a keen reader and great storie's lover as i am, it is a must read, just like your "genesis" the story is called "pokemon master" although i think you cannont find it here on if your interested you can find it here w .users .bigpond .net .au/ acey/ simply erase the spaces. well hope to read more from ya later!

Aries no Shion: ¡ ¡ ¡ STARDUST REVOLUTION ! ! !

FATE, made us FRIENDS; DESTINY, shall make us LEGENDS