Reviews for Dark Secrets
KariHermione chapter 13 . 6/2/2006
you will be happy to know that i didn't want to throw anything at during most of the story(that is all the parts Remy almost broke Rogue's heart). Great story!
Kathrine212 chapter 12 . 9/20/2005
Good story looks like you stopped there so I'll asume the storys done. It was a good story glad I read it
Wanted chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
*glomps* I LOVE YOU SO MUCH right now. do you know how bored i am. and this falls into my lap (not literally) and i got something to do. something decent to read. thank you so much. and so far its not so bad. i think i know whats going to happen though. i cant wait to find out.
idlyb chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
*I know it's part way through*

Yes, BIG cookie for you, with chocolate chips... and sprinkles! I will read on, Lord Chilluh
Wildceed chapter 7 . 11/19/2004
So are condoms not invented or something? Rogue, get your butt on some birth control so you can sex Remy up as much as you want! _
AnimeSiren chapter 13 . 11/12/2004
This was an awesome fic though i was sorta hopeing for their mutant powers to show. oh well. it was cool, took me 2 hours to read. yeah...well it was awesome.
Crazy psyco gal chapter 13 . 10/31/2004
this was a really good story! make a sequel plz!
ishandahalf chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
aww, simply lovely! glad it all worked out for them, in an adorable sort of way. so huzzah! gold stars for you for the spiffy fic. ;-)
Roguechere chapter 13 . 10/24/2004
Oops. Looks like I had some catching up to do with this fic. But I'm glad I caught the update for the last chapter.

I thought this story was really cute and would like to see a sequel if it's in the cards.

Keep up the good work,

Roguechere.
SnarkyKat chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
Aw... baby! What a pretty little girl... *sighs* I'm all starry eyed now... Update soon-ish!
xpoisonedxangelx chapter 12 . 9/8/2004
This is a wonderful story! I love how you worked Logan into it without hating Remy's guts, I can't wait for an update! I remember hormone rollercoasters from pregnancy, you did a wonderful job portraying that. Though thankfully I never got the odd urge for ice cream and pickles, I could never bring myself to try it, all though chocolate milkshakes and chicken nuggets from McD's were a soft spot with me. I can't wait for an update!
DemonicGambit chapter 12 . 9/6/2004
Aw, Rogue's all worried! That's so sweet!
enchantedlight chapter 12 . 9/5/2004
great chapter! update soon!
ishandahalf chapter 12 . 9/4/2004
yay, baby! how sweet. i'll admit, i was a bit worried, what with the earliness and the surgery and stuff... i always jump to the worst conclusions. but hey, all is good! so huzzah. can't wait for more!
PomegranateQueen chapter 12 . 9/4/2004
Reminds me a little bit of when my friend had her baby. Well, except that she didn't have to have a C-section. She looked so tired when I saw her, though. Ah, anyhow... Great chapter...