Reviews for A Visit from Santa
andysanime chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Awww such a cute ending )
Falseface chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is absolutely too friggin' cute!
Black Friar chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That was a lovely little Christmas piece. Trust Clark to be playing Santa for the kids; glad he found Dick and managed to talk sense into Bruce (I love the friendship between those two).
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I totally called it! I knew Santa was Superman! Man, that was a great story! That was amazing! Yes, dick, Bruce is Batman, the man capable of making serial killers wet their pants with a single glance... And he woves you! XD
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Awww, the ending was so cute. I love that Clark was dressed like Santa.
LadyColt chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh SOOOOO awesome! nicely done i applaud u lol. Keep up the good work
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Big smile. Can you write up the meeting?
BurnishTomatoes chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw.
Agena K chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Dear Syl, I have spent the last 2 hours reading YOUR stories and each one makes me laugh or cry or just be happy for the relationship that Alfred, Dick and Bruce have. this is one of the latter. an Amazing, well written, loving story! COOL! YOU ARE ON MY ALERT LIST, FAVORITES LIST AND YOUR STORIES ARE ON MY FAVORITES AND ALERTS LIST!

kUDOS! Jude
QOShea chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Another great story, Syl.

Who knew the S actually stood for Santa?
Saeran-Iarbhean chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
aw it's so sweet and touching
Mrs. Hermione Potter chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
This story is so cute! i really like it!
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
COOL! God-now I'm a fan of your fics! I didn't even know about you until someone sent me a letter saying that they thought I was one of the best writers in the world second to Syl. As you can see, I was a little insult and jealous, so I looked you up and went to see what you wrote-AND I AGREE! And please update the 'Wish Upon a Star' one-Gosh-I love you're stories to bits! And that's so rare for me to say because I'm a hard marker! Keep up this awesome work!

-Standing ovation with echoes

-Alexnandru Van Gordon
Darlin'darladawg chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Your young Dick stories always make me go all squishy inside...

BTW, I just spent the better part of 3 hours reading your fics and I think you are an awesome writer. I'm usually just a lurker, so my opinion doesn't matter too much, but finding your stories was like finding a goldmine. Thank You!
jeanster chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Wow! Another great fic that brought tears to my eyes! And I love the surprise guest-starring appearance of you-know-who! Fabulous job, Syl!

Best,