Reviews for Her Father's Daughter
lepylil chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Haha! Looks like Spike rubbed off on Emily a bit too much. Totally agree with what Emily said though...
commando666 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Hehe cute
guitarbabe2005 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
ahahahahahahahah thats bloody fantastic hahahahaha
Stacey chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I loved it! I thought it was a wonderful little ficlet with the cutest little play on words! Way to go!
artsydarts chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Aw, that was great! The kid thing was unrealistic, but that wasn't the point of this awesome oneshot, was it? The joke at the end was GREAT.

Bravo! :) There aren't many good oneshots on fanfiction anymore...This is a complete exception.

;)

Great job!

Adding this to my favorites list...
ChurroNation chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
LOL! Just love r short stories. :D
lshuntress chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
i love this one too! So funny!
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I think it's hillarious. Go Emily! You tell Buffy! Go girl! lol. I'm silly. And sleep deprived. Cause it's 4:02 in the morning. I spent all night reading your fanfics. Aren't you proud?
sheilamarie chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I love these ficletts about "Emily"!
sheilamarie chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I love these ficletts about "Emily"!
evilsmiley1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
loved this story would really like you to write more like it :)
slayafreek chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
lately ive been reading ur little ficettes... i love them! spaciallythis one.. i would think it would be kool if ya made a story outta thisd one!
idolsgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Wow! That was adorable!
Em5 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Funny, so very funny. I love this short little fics with the Spuffy created daughter. Emily's cute. Kudos for creating her. Is there any way that I may be able to borrow her for a fic I might be doing later on?
If so, contact me via my email address on my bio page, if you please. Once again, brilliant!
Ciao for now
Em
SweetBitter chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
lol I like kids like Emily... and Spike as a father... ::sigh:: just adds to the sexyness of him. lol toodles