Reviews for Akito's Bloody Knife
GypsyDaydreamer chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Such a sweet story. *sighs*
Jowamago chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Thanks, i really enjoyed this story, you're a good writer. I tried to put the first chapter of my first story onto the site, but it wouldn't let me. Humph! You are officially on my favourite authors list!
boyxboyislove chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
YEAH! kis! this is the only hatori/yuki fanfict i could find! _;

its awesome!
X of shadows chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
awesome. I really enjoy the switching viewpoints and not to mention the Yaoi-ness of it. I think since you like Gravitation, that you should do a Gravitation fanfic with a pairing of Eiri and Shuchi. Think of it as a request. It would make me very happy. (evil grin)

Hope to read more of your stories soon.

Sincerily,

Miss Suka 'X' Sakimoto
all aesthetics chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
It was really good, but I wanted to read the other version of the last chapter. I couldn't find it. v.v
kerricarri chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
that was such a good story! I loved how you portrayed Hatori in this one; very different than what you'd normally see in Hatori and frankly I love changes and I don't care what anyone says about yaoi, this story is as good as any other fanfiction without yaoi in it
Chumpette chapter 4 . 4/10/2004
*claps* Bravo! That was amazing! One of your best, I must say. All though, all of them seem to be your best. _ Congradulations on a fine piece of work!
bleedthefreak chapter 3 . 2/9/2004
bravo... *applauds*
although i did actually read the mediaminer version... i just don't know how to review there... hmm.
Dragon Toes chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
*tears* Lovely fic, loved the ending. loved the part between Yuki and Haru. It would be interesting to see Akito's thoughts as he watched them pack their bags to the car. This fic was wonderful, the lyrics were a very nice touch. _
Dragon Toes chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
This fic is driving me crazy hahah. Sweet and twisted. Hatori can't kill Yuki no. And poor Haru, he always gets pushed aside hah. I love this story.
Dragon Toes chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
*jaw on floor* oh my cheesus. This chapter was wonderful, so dark and twisted. Hatori and Akito you bastards. I love this fic, and am off to read chappy 2 now.
WannabeHobbit chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
No login possible but I guess you know who I am _
Ok, first I wanna say I read the MediaMiner version...
As I once said I'm not too fond of Yaoi/Slash though I have to say it was perfectly written!
And there was so much around it. I especially loved the metaphor of Akito's Bloody Knife stabbing his father and so finally turning against him...*sigh* so wonderful...
Cool that there was a happy ending.
Greetz,
Hobbit
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 3 . 12/16/2003
That was beautiful. I like Yuki now, aside from the whole Ayame thingy...that annoys the hell out of me mainly because of my being an older sibling who thinks her sister hates her. ; Anyhow, so I love this fic, it was spectacurally (can I spell?) written, and there were very few typos despite what you keep saying. This was one of the few fics I've read showing Akito in a negative light that I liked. Great job!
Chibi-Nightmare chan chapter 4 . 12/15/2003
I read the R version, but decided to review here .
So sweet, I loved it to death! Would you consider a sequel?
Hikari Rioki chapter 3 . 12/15/2003
Oh... I really liked it. And now, I will read the rated R version. This was great! Tata for now.