Reviews for Another Amy
RLS83843 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
An interesting idea.
Niela4ever chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Okay, you went through that really quickly. Great plot, but you rushed it. Are you adding anymore to this? Just, I don't think that Amy would be so quick to trust another Amy. In all the books, Amy waits awhile before revealing herself. Also, would Dr. J and Nancy really hide that from Amy? Keep it up!
Valyrian chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
great story!

i've read replica: number one and love it

i'm actually thinking of making a sort of half-copy story of it!

tell me when u update this

seeya
gnat buzz 21 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
This story is really creative. Just add a little more description, and dont rush through it so much. Also, I am not sure Amy (seven) would be so quick to tell the other amy who she is. She doesnt for a while in "lucky thirteen". But other thatn that, nice job!
AznDevil4eva chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
nice chp. biana did u tell amy about the story/
Cousinette chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Wow... I told you to keep on writing...Just llok at all of the reviews that you are getting. Come on, don't stop now! Keep writing, everyone loves your stories, I like them and I know I told you that before. I can't wait for you to release your next chapter, don't keep us all guessing, we know you have stored up in your brain somewhere.
LaughingAstarael chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
Merf, sorry I took so long to put up Ch2... to all of you reviewers who are confused, as this is duddess' fic, she dun have Word so she emailed el story to me and I put it up. Yay for Jenna. Anyhoo, this is indeed duddess' last chapter, unless she types up and emails me more.
Peac and many beans,
L. Astarael
AznDevil4eva chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
i like it when r u gonna have the next ch.
duddess chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Thanks for reviewing my story. The reason why amy didn't meet the new amy on the island will me identified really soon (it has something to do with what you'll fnd out later in the story). Once again thanks for reviewing!
sara chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
this is a great fic. please continue
karmakaze chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Yea! Someone's finally writing replica again! Thank goodness! I'm a huge fan. Anyway, you've got a cool story so far, about an Amy meets Amy type situation. However, you might want to specify that this takes place around the time of book 17, because in book 18 she's met all of the Amys, and in book 16 she turns 13. You'll have to also say that it's alternate universe since she would have known Amy Cartler from the island otherwise.
And, I'm just telling you that as someone who's been on replica fanfiction for a long time. You've got a great story here.
Still, cool story! I like how you had Tasha identify her.