Reviews for The Past Returns
Inuxopupxokags chapter 25 . 3/18/2007
This was such an awesome and wonderful story! I really loved it and my eyes were glued to the computer the whole time! ] Nice job and congrats on finishing it! Bravo!
Inuxopupxokags chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
I liked the ending of this chapter! I wonder what's gonna happen next...
Inuxopupxokags chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Oo things are starting to get VERY interesting... i love it!
Inuxopupxokags chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
OMG! I loved the chapter! This one was so moving! I had small tears in my eyes... literally. [ *sniff* I can't wait to see what happens next... omg, I still can't believe... what happened to them...[
Inuxopupxokags chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
*sniff* that's really sad... [
Inuxopupxokags chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Nice beginning! I wonder what the Emperor meant by "a changed man..."
Caterina Sforza chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
hey
molly chapter 25 . 10/2/2005
OMG! i love ur story, it was so sad, i even started crying. it was so samazing but it was sorta confusing and at some parts dargged on. but amazing job, keep up the good work. really well done.
caryl chapter 25 . 7/12/2005
great story. though some things were confusing and you made some spelling mistakes
lunaristar chapter 25 . 4/20/2005
love the story, i only just recently started reading mulan sequals, think this one s definetely a good one.
CluelessAngel chapter 25 . 4/9/2005
I LOVED THE STORY! lol but i mean the ending could have been better... like after "lets get your things..." you could have made it longer and told more... but it was good! please update letters of the bonding truth! i loved that story too! lol
LoVe-RuN-dRy chapter 25 . 2/28/2005
o that was so good and i loved every minute of it and i hope u make a sequal(p.s.i can't spell so don't mind the spelling errors in this review lol)
PadfootCc chapter 25 . 1/7/2005
that was so romantic!
yoshie chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
please updated soon..i really love ur story

drizztraven chapter 25 . 11/30/2004
I liked it. You could work on spelling and grammar, try having someone proofread your work first. But otherwise I liked the story alot.
155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »