Reviews for The Past Returns
yoshie chapter 24 . 11/29/2004
ohh please updated soon...i really really like your story...

thank you...:)
Beechiki chapter 25 . 11/18/2004
I think you ended the story to abruptly. The story was really good but the you ended what was a really climatic point in one paragraph.
Healing Spirit chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
Cool story! It's so unique! Awsome job! Please continue!
sumayyah chapter 25 . 11/1/2004
aww this is a really good story, shame it had 2 end though! oh well now we can look forward 2 reading ur other stories.
MiniEllie chapter 25 . 10/31/2004
yay, they got together! ok, please dont be offended, but it was a little bit of a sort of anti-climax ending. in the beginning he had been mad and mean to her, then he loved her and then in the rainy night ending he went off, thinking she wanted to be bao...i think. wouldn't be more wondering why she had changed her mind? i dunno, just a thought.

i also didn't really get the end bit about more invaders and that they fought side by side. thats sweet but it squashed a sort of possible sequel (no pressure :D) into a small paragraph. maybe u could have ended it with some sort of conclusion saying that china's two greatest warriors...got together or something.

otherwise, it was a really good story and it's a shame it had to end. i liked the beginning best of all, when she met shang again and he was really mean to her and his confession in the Blossom Comb chapter. it was so...beautiful! well done!
alibi girl chapter 25 . 10/31/2004
I luv this story... it's so sad that it's over... but that's okay because then you can start to update some other of your Mulan stories! *Cough loot of the evil curse Cough* Sorry I have such a bad cold right now and *Cough mesmorizing china cough* it just really sux. I can't get rid of this darn cough. *cough update soon cough* -
sumayyah chapter 24 . 10/4/2004
oh so thats wat the red thng was. i thnk mayb now u nd 2 kinda move it along a bit if u get what i mean, no offence or anythng. keep it up, its really good story.
MiniEllie chapter 24 . 10/3/2004
oh...so was the red thing in her vision, the cape! i get it now! this was a good chapter, but like u said, it was kind of carrying on the last chapter. u might want to sort of...go on with it. i dont mean to cause any offence or anything. please update soon anyway!
Azn-Pride23 chapter 23 . 9/27/2004
okay okay okay then what eh? don't leave me hanging like this, it took too long to get this chapt. up, c'mon now what happens next? eh? eh?
sumayyah chapter 23 . 9/27/2004
really good chapter. nice that mushu was in it, and the spirit part was good. what did mulan see? update soon!
MiniEllie chapter 23 . 9/26/2004
wow...very good chapter! i liked the spirit bit! it's nice that mushu came into it, does yao, ling and chien-po come in soon? will mulan go after shang? please update soon, and what did mulan see in her vision-thing?
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 22 . 9/19/2004
Now I'm curious as to what Mulan will decide. Update soon!
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 21 . 9/19/2004
And a rock flies through the window of opportunity, smashing it to bits. Funny how people like Mai Tang always pop up in the most unnecessary of places. On to the next chapter!
snuffles' tears chapter 22 . 8/31/2004
Hurry up and update! :) The only thing I would say I didn't like about this story is how everything seems so...modern.
ShellBell94 chapter 22 . 8/30/2004
That is so good! This is a Mulan/Shang fic right?
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »