Reviews for The Past Returns
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 20 . 7/13/2004
Okay, Shang was starting to scare me a little in the 19th chapter, but it seems that the emperor has talked some sense into him. Great chapters. I'm looking forward to the next one!
alibi girl chapter 20 . 7/13/2004
I mena this n a very caring way... what took u so long to update? Writters block? loss of insperation? I was starting to think that u'd stop writting 4 this story. so id Shang gonna let her go? Or is Bao gonna send her away 'cuz he doesn't want her ne more?
HayLin4 chapter 19 . 7/11/2004
2 words: UPDATE!
Caroline chapter 19 . 7/6/2004
"I have some unfinished business here " Damn it's gettin a little tense in here, so...what happens next eh?
sumayyah chapter 19 . 7/6/2004
hm a little different, but good chapter all the same, keep it posted.
alibi girl chapter 19 . 7/5/2004
that wasn't what I expected. But it still rocked! I would leave more to the review but I'm n the middle of dinner right now and after this I plan to go a practice tennis, so c u later!
Midori chapter 13 . 7/1/2004
Hey~ Your story plot is very interesting and is very addicting :D But.. a setback to your story are your typos and grammatical errors. I'm guessing solders soldiers? o_O? Anyways, getting a beta-reader might be best if you don't have time to proofread or anything, you know? Anyways, great job!

AND UDPDATE SOON, PLEASE!
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 18 . 6/30/2004
Jealousy is a dangerous thing, especially if it's Shang who's jealous of you. Beware, Bao! Just kidding. Great chapter. Update soon!
Daffodil chapter 18 . 6/27/2004
I love it, but there's one thing I think kind of destroy your story is "Mulan continue to stare at him with sympathy" I think it kind of ruin the image. But that's just what I think other than that it's really :). Maybe cut up Shang's sarcasm a little bit. :) It sounds too modern.
Angel452 chapter 18 . 6/25/2004
What will happen next? What will Shang do? What will Mulan do?

Please post more as soon as possible.
alibi girl chapter 18 . 6/25/2004
hurry hurry hurry! U have to hurry plez!
sumayyah chapter 18 . 6/25/2004
omg wats gona happen, r they gonna fight over her! please update soon.
Angel452 chapter 17 . 6/21/2004
Mulan won't leave Shang there to die, will she?

Will she get help from Shang's men? Will she do it herself? Who is the Emperor now? What will happen next?

Please post more as soon as possible.
sumayyah chapter 17 . 6/21/2004
hes not gonna die is he? wats gonna happen, we need 2 no. pleez update soon.
alibi girl chapter 17 . 6/21/2004
U CAN'T KILL HIM! ahem, ok I'm better now, just had to get that out of my systems. lol. Will Mulan come for him and just drop Bao? Will her guilt get to her? plez updtae soon.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »