Reviews for The Past Returns
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 16 . 6/20/2004
Leave it up to Mushu to finally get under Shang's skin. If he can't get those two back together, no one can! Excellent chapter! Keep up the great work and update soon!
sumayyah chapter 16 . 6/18/2004
good chapter, yay mushu's back, lol. keep it posted, can't wait 2 see what happens!
sumayyah chapter 15 . 6/16/2004
no dont stop it ther..u have 2 post the next chapter soon plez. that was a good chapter. post the next chapter quick !
Angel452 chapter 15 . 6/15/2004
I just want to point out a few things:

First, Mulan's parents and grandmother were killed in an earlier chapter.

Second, Mulan's house was burned down as well.

How is it that her parents and house somehow returned? How do you explain that?
Caroline chapter 15 . 6/15/2004
Where's the next chapter? huh? huh? what happens to shang? what next? do u like to do the let's-leave-the-readers-hanging-and-see-what-happens-next thing? course u do, also silly question...
alibi girl chapter 15 . 6/15/2004
so? r u just gonna leave us like that? u really have to hurry with thwe next ch now, u do know this, right? plez hurry! PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ hurry! oh yeah I almost 4 got, u did a gr8 job with this ch, now as I was saying, ahem, PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ HURRY!
sumayyah chapter 14 . 6/12/2004
that was a really good chapter, can't wait 2 read the next 1. pleez 2 update soon!
alibi girl chapter 14 . 6/11/2004
so u r going to leave me hanging again huh? well I jst have one thing to say bout that... *takes deep breath* u have 2 hurry with the next ch! plez plez plez plez plez! hurry! lol it waz gr8. u really have a way with drama.
lalala chapter 14 . 6/11/2004
thx so much for updating! but i'll hav to ask u to do it again soon! that was a great chapter and i really want to kno what happens. one thing, wasn't she already engaged to Bao?
Caroline chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
You know you torture me by doing this. must you ALWAYs leave me hanging?...course you do...silly question...lol
sumayyah chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
dat was anuthr really gd chapter, hope you update soon!
dunno what happen chapter 13 . 6/9/2004
come on update soon.i really like this story!
alibi girl chapter 13 . 6/9/2004
is he sorry? or does he really mean it? or does he want what is best 4 her? this is getting gud! I most definitaly want 2 see the end of this story!
lalala chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
OMG that was awesome! please please update soon!
Caroline chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
you just love doing this to me don't you girl..lol, great now i got to wait for the next chapter to figure out whats goin on!

keep up the nice work!