Reviews for The Past Returns
sumayyah chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
that was one gd chapter, really really liked it-update soon, hope shang makes it. :)
alibi girl chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
omg! that was the best chapter ever! u just have 2 update soon! I realy hope Shang makes it! and that he and Mulan will at LEAST be friends. oh yeah Bao to, maybe. lol ne wayz gr8 ch can't wait 4 more!
Angel452 chapter 11 . 5/28/2004
What will happen next? It has been a really long time since you posted this chapter?

Will Shang and his men save her?

What about Bao? Will he die from his wounds?

Please post more as soon as possible.
clare chapter 11 . 5/17/2004
plz keep going the suspense is killing me!
giovanni chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
Your plot is quite interesting... however, ididn't like the way you developed your story... Maybe if you could add some features, your story might become more mystical and fabulous.
Mithyave chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Hey...uh...the first thing I noticed about your fic was that you had lots of grammatical errors... sorry to say... but then you have a good story there. Pls, do continue you have lots of spectators! Good luck and i hope you can fix those errors of yours!:)
HayLin4 chapter 11 . 5/5/2004
Ok,I understand bringing Khan back to life but Bao?Mulan's for Shang!Even if he's being an ass he's for Mulan!Great story though!I'm adding it to my Favorites list.
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 11 . 5/3/2004
no i'm so confuesed what pairing is thia?
Fire Kitsune Goddess chapter 10 . 5/3/2004
U KILLED KHAN! HOW DARE U!
sumayyah chapter 11 . 5/3/2004
aww *sigh*. so hes not dead interesting lol. short but good chapter. keep it posted
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 11 . 5/2/2004
WOW! I just read through the entire story, and I love it! It's a fantastic idea, kudos to you! This, by far, is one of my favorite stories that you've written, I wish that I had started it earlier! Keep up the great work, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
alibi girl chapter 11 . 5/2/2004
i luv it! omg it rocked! but u really need 2 make the ch longer, it just get so annoying when u can read a ch n less than 10 minutes. ne wayz gr8 ch & story!
Narfy chapter 10 . 4/28/2004
Holy cow! Mushu cursed and big time too. Time to wash out your mouth with soap young man. And poor Khan. Great story though, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work and have fun writing :)
sumayyah chapter 10 . 4/26/2004
hehe,hope mushu knocked sum sense into shang lol.
not khan :( ! nicely ritten, keep it posted, i wanna no wat dese surprises r lol.
sumayyah chapter 9 . 4/20/2004
dat was a realli gd chapter, cant wait 2 read de nxt 1, keep it posted :)
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »