Reviews for Anakin Delivers
MaryKenobi chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
cool! :D
HC0 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Annakin J chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
That was a pretty cool story. Nice job.
obaona chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I've decided that only being able to reply to your reviews in other reviews or new chapters is very frustrating, Jedikma! :p My email is in my bio, if you're willing to give me yours. :p
Anyway, on to the story. I *did* read this shortly after you posted it, but couldn't reply at the time (I think I was just leaving when it caught my eye) and then I forgot about it. ;) Yes, my bad.
I DO love it. :D 'Tis great. ;) I was surprised by the ending, especially as I didn't read the summary once I saw you were the author. ;) What a neat little thing, though! I like how Wedge's big sister named her little brother . . . that is cute! And such an interesting story of how Wedge got a name like Wedge. *giggles* I also liked how Anakin felt prodded to help Wedge - it's interesting, most of all, because the thing that Wedge does in the future doesn't help *Vader* at all . . . So an interesting little thing to thing about at the end, too, along with the warm fuzzies.
Anyway, nicely done! :D
Reach4thestars19 chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Awesome story! I like seeing stuff with 'good Anakin'. And I loved how Wedge is in this story. I always wondered about that name. ;) Good work! Keep writing. We need more fics like that. As well as more Siri/Obi ones. :)
ewan's girl chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I adore this story! I think you are very much correct. I feel the same way about Anakin, I think as winey as he is, he still was a good guy until his life crumbled before him (I think most of us can relate somewhat). I really, really loved this story. Beautifully written, great job! Please keep writing, you are becoming one of my favorite authors.
Yandeim Nareim chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Wow! That was good thinking. Wedge Antilles! That is the name of one of the pilots that helped to blow up the first Death Star! You are a great writer.
Madison Desdemona chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I was wondering who it was going to be! Wedge! WEll that is just neat. It is a time of giving and happiness! And i'm thankful for this story! yay! good job!
The Watcher chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Excellent! I really like your viewpoint of the prophecy of the Chosen One. I agree that Anakin's destiny was to become Vader all along. It was the only way he could get close enough to the Sith to destroy them.
Keep it up! :)
Jedimistress chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Good story. I'm a big fan of Vader's undoing myself. :) Please write your other ideas if you have more.
Kazzy chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I think you're right about Anakin needing to be Darth Vader.
However, this was a lovely fic, and beautifully written, too. It was such a nice scene, and these come so few and far between. :)
I'll think about trying to do a nice Anakin fic, but I am an angst writer, and no matter how hard I try...
Wonderful piece, so lovely to read.