Reviews for The Search for Severus Snape
Claire Rickman Snape chapter 8 . 6/14/2004
Aw!

I agree, PoA was great, Sev and his "abnormally large nose" was great and David Thewlis and Gary Oldman were... great!x
Rylee Smith chapter 8 . 6/12/2004
Very good. Lookin forward to the next chappie! But don't feel rushed. :D

~rylee~
kooraloo chapter 8 . 6/8/2004
Yay! Severus has a love life! Excellent chapter, especially the trasitio from Sev to Severus and their conflicting emotions. As for the third movie, yes, I did enjoy it. Though Lupin had a mustache... Anyway, I can't wait for another chapter!
Anarane Anwamane chapter 8 . 6/8/2004
go hermione
Rylee Smith chapter 7 . 5/16/2004
oh. How sweet. :D
lol. Anyhoo, pleases updateses soones...
;O
rylee
Valerie chapter 7 . 5/16/2004
You updated quicker than I thought you would. Keep doing that :)
Claire Rickman Snape chapter 7 . 5/12/2004
Yay! I wasn't expecting another chapter of this so soon! You've made my day - thank you!x )
Vanyaria Darkshadow chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
*deposits 10 galleons into writers account* lol - that was hilarious - you are an amazing writer! oh where oh where is Severus? *runs off to read next chapter*

FAVE LINES:
Ah yes. Life was good after Voldemort was destroyed in a poof, conveniently leaving only smoking shoes, so no one had to clear up his demise. Everyone had watched in amazement as Harry stared at the smoking shoes. His first words would forever be archived in the history tomes. "Hey, this will be a very nice spot for Quidditch."
Obviously, there had to be an allurement to Snape, or Hermione would not love him and there would not be Muggle shippers secretly (or not too secretly) rooting for them to be together. So, to sum up, Snape was a tall, dark and brooding individual who shunned everyone but at the bottom of his tainted soul was goodness. There. The very embodiment of a man whom women could rightly swoon over and say, "He’s a good man. He just doesn’t know how to show it, the poor dear. He just needs a hug."
Anarane Anwamane chapter 7 . 5/10/2004
wonderful writing
abraxis chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
Thank you.
Lily of the Shadow chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
yay! please update again asap!
kumikoblue chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
*gaps* thats it?
please update SOON!
*laughs* very sweet, loved the Sev vs. Greasy Git scene. please update soon, and let him still like Hermione!
kooraloo chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
What happens next! Ah! *bites nails in anticipation* I usually don't read SS/HG fics, but this one made it seem so... believable... especially because Hermione is older. The first reaction of Sev to Hermione was great beacause he didn't have any memory. I wonder how his personality will balance out now? ;) Write quickly!
Anarane Anwamane chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
wonderful story
Claire Rickman Snape chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
Yay! An update - I've waited so long for this! Ah campus life and exams - life is such fun isn't it - I've got exactly the same! Just to let you know, this story is excellent and please please please update soon if you get a chance!
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »