Reviews for The Search for Severus Snape
Claire Rickman Snape chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
Yay! An update - I've waited so long for this! Ah campus life and exams - life is such fun isn't it - I've got exactly the same! Just to let you know, this story is excellent and please please please update soon if you get a chance!
Claire Rickman Snape chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
This is really good! I totally loved your Alan Rickman references in chapter 2! It's strange, but I've always imagined Sev playing the piano - maybe it's because I do! Please write some more!x
nadia chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
hiya, this is really good, i hope u continue to write!
nadia
Valerie chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
Another intresting chapter! I can't wait to read more!
Rylee Smith chapter 6 . 3/6/2004
Dear god...very good. Pls update soon. i beg of you.
wallyflower chapter 5 . 2/10/2004
I have read "Midnight Swimmer, Midnight Sea"... I will reread it with the LRK references in mind. I spotted one in this chapter-with Hermione trying to sweep the floor? :)
I am glad that there are still remnants of Snape's old personality about him (like his acerbic wit and his scholarly tendencies), and that Hermione is putting everything together, piece by piece. I hope he remembers her very soon, though I'm not looking forward to the emotional conflict that will surely follow the resurgence of Snape's memory. Please update soon!
Rylee Smith chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
?anyways...good job...pls update! sweet!
Valerie chapter 5 . 2/7/2004
This is unique story, it has an interesting plot and forward to read more.
sare chapter 5 . 2/7/2004
UPDATE! This is awsome!
Melwasul chapter 5 . 2/7/2004
Now why wouldn't Dumbledore tell the others about Severus? That is if my guess is right.. Please update soon!
Melwasul
Porthos the Pirate chapter 4 . 1/29/2004
You are going to update right? This story is bloody brilliant! Please update soon. ;)
Rylee Smith chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
very good! pls udate! *chucks 50 galleons at you*
kumikoblue chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
YAY!
POST!POST!
thanks for NOT making him look like a pervert, like some people, and thanks for NOT making Hermione SUPER beautiful!
yay yay yay!
i love this fic -
nadia chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
lovely, its absolutely beautiful. has sev been obliviated or sumthing? anyways, keep on writing, coz its real good!
nadia
wallyflower chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
I can't possibly be wrong about this: you read Laurie R. King, don't you? :) It's just that the "Heaps of s.a." part sounded so familiar! Anyway, I loved the references to Casablanca and Pterry and thought them rather fitting. I'd love to hear about how Snape made it to that bar, into that world... and while I'm enjoying this atmosphere that you've got going, I'd also like to see at least a little vestige of Snape's former personality. It just seems that he's a completely different person (apart from the love of academia), and that would just be unlikely-even if he had lost his memories, or was surrounded by love, or anything like that. Perhaps a raised eyebrow here and there? :)
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »