Reviews for The Search for Severus Snape
Elliot chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
Oi! One word that immediately shot in my mind: jolie! Nothing but this wonderful french word!
Oh this incredible flirt! Wow!
Wanna more!
Elliot
Melwasul chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
Great chapter! Simple as that.
Melwasul
kumikoblue chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
um, dont mind my asking, but i do like this fic, and would love to see what comes next!
a.bolina chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
"He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Very-Clever" Oh, that was very funny. I've never read all the lyrics to "Scarborough Fair." That was interesting. Your summary reeled me in. Such a facsinating idea... Keep it up.
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 3 . 12/18/2003
great chapter!
*mwah*
lizzie
TonTonSoup44 chapter 3 . 12/14/2003
This story rocks. Its plot is unique. Not many stories are like that anymore. Keep it up and update soon! I cant wait!
wallyflower chapter 3 . 12/14/2003
The story's been lovely so far-well-written and building anticipation and mood. Please write more!
kumikoblue chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
not bad
i liked the song.
ElvenQueenWren chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
Couldn't resist putting in the song? Well, who couldn't? It's one of the best songs written... and here I am, rambling about my second favorite subject (oldies, traditional songs, music in general) when I should be reviewing. Yet alas, now I have 'Scarborough Fair' stuck in my head, and am quite frankly at a loss for words. Music does that to me... Well, all I can think of to say at the moment is that the story is great, and please don't stall about updating.
Edge
piper of locksley chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
wowzerino! update soon!
hybridphoenix chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
See...*hems and haws*i dont really have money...*grins*but please write more!
Vekura chapter 2 . 12/8/2003
LoL! Very nice, i actually fell over on my chair when you harry said that phrase "Hey, this will be a very nice spot for Quidditch."
priceless. you figure he say something " Heroic" he he. I would say this for my good author, as my AP English teacher says about humor. the highest humor there is, is sarcasm. There was plenty of that. I really thought it was good that you expressed your thoughts about the books in this and of course in fanfics.
The comment on Sevs eyes and shippers that want Hermione and Snape together. And the sock joke. Amusing.
Now for your payment. * looks in her jacket * A good Thirty Galleons for your trouble
Laterz
Vekura
pseudonym chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
Your story as the same air to it as all of the Politically Correct series. I like it, a lot, to say the least.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
I'm fresh out of Galleons (daughter in college. The Flourish & Blotts bill _alone_-well, never mind). Anyway, will a review do?
More!
Melwasul chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
Oh no! I don't have ten galleons... How about a pretty please? )
Melwasul