Reviews for The Search for Severus Snape
lisa aka lord snapes lady chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
Hey! Well i thing i'm gonna give you twenty galleons 10 for you to write the next chapter and 10 cos this chapter was so good!keep up with the good work, can't wait to see what the next genre is!
Lisa
Condorgirl chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
Okay, I don't always come out of hiding but I must tell you that there is nothing wrong with your ability to write Parody! Your dark sarcasm is almost worthy of the snarky git with the "silky voice and dark, penetrating eyes".
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
lmao! totally love it. priceless.
*deposits 20 galleons, for good measure*
~lizzie
ElvenQueenWren chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
*Sigh* Alasm I am utterly Galleon less... Will this review do? You said that you weren't much good at writing parodies... well, this one was certainly good enough. You underestimate yourself. Your plot is great... I love the way this is leading :-) "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Very-Clever" That was great. ROTFL. Really, your story was excellant. In the quest for humor, you didn;t ruin the plot (even though there has only been one part), but really, compared to my weak attempts at humor stories (to weak to even post here), this is excellant. In fact, this is excellant not only in comparison with mine, but in comparison with many, many humor stories that are already excellant compared to mine. Translation from Wren-ish rambling to the ordinary tongue that most sane people speak: Your story is just plain perfect.
Wren